Recruiting Transfer Portal - Stewart Reese shows up a year late, just like this title change

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Mizzou picks up grad transfer Center from Rutgers, made 33 career starts. Good get for them:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
dan-mullen-shruggie.jpg
images

Now someone please tell me that Cousin Eddie is NOT our coach. :lmao2:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
LSU lands a grad transfer OL from.....Harvard. Started 30 games and was 1st Team All-Ivy League (is that something to be proud of?):

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
LSU lands a grad transfer OL from.....Harvard. Started 30 games and was 1st Team All-Ivy League (is that something to be proud of?):

If he had come to UF he would have been Mason Halter. B/C he chose the Coon Azzes he probably becomes a 2nd round draft pick.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I’d like to get Davoan Hawkins. At the very least he would be quality depth. He was a redshirt freshman who was good enough to be in their d-line rotation. He is big and physical. Cavon Butler is transferring because he was never going to see the field.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I’d like to get Davoan Hawkins. At the very least he would be quality depth. He was a redshirt freshman who was good enough to be in their d-line rotation. He is big and physical. Cavon Butler is transferring because he was never going to see the field.

He'll probably end up at FSU (or a lower G5). They need DL depth after this season and are desperate AF. They've already taken, I think 7 transfers. I'm curious if they're going to have an issue w/ initial counters.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
He'll probably end up at FSU (or a lower G5). They need DL depth after this season and are desperate AF. They've already taken, I think 7 transfers. I'm curious if they're going to have an issue w/ initial counters.

Norvell is destroying that roster. I love it. I think he is a much better coach than TaggElwain. So, I do see them winning more games. But, he's already proven he can't recruit.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Norvell is destroying that roster. I love it. I think he is a much better coach than TaggElwain. So, I do see them winning more games. But, he's already proven he can't recruit.

He's too focused on trying to win immediately (why he's bringing in so many transfers). They'll give him time, after what WT did there. I think it's too early to say he can't recruit. He can't recruit like Jimbo, but he's gotten a few solid prospects (4 or so in the last class) and has a couple of decent commits in the 21 class so far. I'm going to guess they finish inside the top 15.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well crap.
Florida four-star freshman offensive lineman Issiah Walker has entered the transfer portal

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Well crap.
Florida four-star freshman offensive lineman Issiah Walker has entered the transfer portal
Great job Hev. Can’t recruit for crap and when you do luck into a talented kid you run him off. It’s time to can Hev and Knox and move on.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
This is an absolute SH*TSHOW!! How TF do you lose a kid when he's not even on campus!?!?
His position coach sucks? Hev is quickly becoming my least favorite position coach. Which is amazing, really. The competition is fierce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator