Recruiting Transfer Portal - Stewart Reese shows up a year late, just like this title change

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He's a man. He undoubtedly annoys his wife. He understands how being forced to spend so much time together would cause problems.

I just automatically assumed that the lady in the meme was married to an African American fella right off the bat. I thought that was the joke. Now I feel like there's something wrong with me...

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
FSU has taken 7 transfers so far. Wow.

Two DE's, one DT, one OL, one RB, one LB, and one DB.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Norvell is filling holes...unfortunately he seems competent

Fortunately for us, he is filling them with players who never would have gotten an offer in the Bowden and Jimbo years. He is continuing the work TaggElwain started.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

75cc3a3988184c.gif

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

We've taken 3 this off season, 5 if you count the two walkons. Every team fills holes with transfers, some more than others. Once the NCAA passes this legislation allowing one time transfers I imagine every school in the country will be taking at least two or three every year. I sure wish we'd have added a starter caliber OL. Next offseason adding a DT/SDE will probably be a need.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I’m just worried that we’re gonna get caught up to in recruiting in the next couple years and we’re gonna be back in mediocrity again...I’m almost to chicken little mode with all the momentum we’ve lost

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I’m saying I wish he would have went somewhere else...didn’t want him here just sucks that Norvell is assembling a competent American conference team that will be competitive with most of the ACC and plays such a soft schedule they will most likely be healthy when we play them...I think Norvell will be better than most of the coaches in the ACC and that’s not good for us

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I’m saying I wish he would have went somewhere else...didn’t want him here just sucks that Norvell is assembling a competent American conference team that will be competitive with most of the ACC and plays such a soft schedule they will most likely be healthy when we play them...I think Norvell will be better than most of the coaches in the ACC and that’s not good for us
Dude, a mentally weak little fairy like that going there only HELPS us. Little babies like that bring down the morale of an entire squad. Glad he went there.

We need as many Jonathan Martin-types like this guy going to FSU as possible.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

GATORBAIT.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Dude, a mentally weak little fairy like that going there only HELPS us. Little babies like that bring down the morale of an entire squad. Glad he went there.

We need as many Jonathan Martin-types like this guy going to FSU as possible.

That’s an excellent way to infuse Richie Incognito into an argument...Btw did anyone catch what happened with NASCAR?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator