Recruiting Transfer Portal - Stewart Reese shows up a year late, just like this title change

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah as thin as this class was on talent, I do really like Braun, Dexter and Wingo. Those guys could play for Meyer or Spurrier too.

AR may be perfect for Dan also. I like most of the defensive line recruits.

Starts getting to be slim pickings after that.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Rashad Torrence, Trevez Johnson,Frazier’s, X Hendo and Jalen Lee...BTW it would be pretty awesome if they played DMX after Baby Hendo scored...”X gonna give it to ya” would be epic

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
too funny

miamuh dorm room?

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Georgia is in, I don't care about you individually, I just WANT. THAT. RING! mode. RIP Carson Beck's Bulldog Dreams.

Done deal. I mean, it's a starry QB room over there, but two of the guys over there have to go, right?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Done deal. I mean, it's a starry QB room over there, but two of the guys over there have to go, right?

Newman is one and done - so that won't impact Beck or Mathis. Daniels has 2 years and may not get a waiver. If anyone leaves, it could be Beck - if Vandergriff comes in and moves even or ahead of him.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Newman is one and done - so that won't impact Beck or Mathis. Beck has 2 years and may not get a waiver. If anyone leaves, it could be Beck - if Vandergriff comes in and moves even or ahead of him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If nothing else, Dexter is an elite RUSHbacker.

I agree, the possibility of any of these outside LB or safety recruits developing into a competent SEC ILB is slim, but, these are self correcting problem.

beteez

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Newman is one and done - so that won't impact Beck or Mathis. Daniels has 2 years and may not get a waiver. If anyone leaves, it could be Beck - if Vandergriff comes in and moves even or ahead of him.

Will be interesting if he gets a waiver

gatorplank

Jul 28, 2017
I read an interesting statistic from an SI article today. Apparently Stewart Reese allowed 0 sacks last season. Also he allowed 8 QB hurries. He’s started over 30 games at MSU. Given that we return 4 starters, the addition of a 5th player like Reese gives Mullen and Hevesy a 5th returning starter on the OL. If we see some progression on the OL next year...watch out.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
FSU lands two Miss State transfers:

Fabian Lovett, who was debating going to Ole Miss - and now DB Jarrian Jones.

Not that we wanted either (Lovett is legit, but the circumstances of being a SJW are in play) but I find it interesting that both of these players came from Miss State - where our staff was just 30 months ago - and they go to a Florida school....but not UF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.