Transfer Portal: TJ Moore transfers

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Goods should have never been apart of the class. We should have gone after the kid pinder kid early in the cycle beings that he's from Tampa. Instead we take the same caliber player from Connecticut. It was stupid. Now we're still reeling for interior linemen . Pisses me off really how the most important position on defense gets recruited like the red headed step child.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Goods should have never been apart of the class. We should have gone after the kid pinder kid early in the cycle beings that he's from Tampa. Instead we take the same caliber player from Connecticut. It was stupid. Now we're still reeling for interior linemen . Pisses me off really how the most important position on defense gets recruited like the red headed step child.

The D-line recruiting has been one of the most irresponsible things I've ever seen from a staff - about as bad as Muschamp's OL recruiting.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Perhaps they have been informed Todd is staying and it influenced their decisions to jet.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The D-line recruiting has been one of the most irresponsible things I've ever seen from a staff -.
Which position has heen good?

Just running QB IMO.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Which position has heen good?

Just running QB IMO.

Well, when I say "irresponsible" I'm talking about simply not bringing in bodies. We've at least brought in bodies elsewhere. We had to play Carter at DT early this season because there simply was nobody else to play there. That's inexcusable.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The running back position, especially if you count the transfers we have received and the receiving corps as well. If we had a consistent offensive line blocking, it would be better.
Weve had four classes now, tell me about WR and RB recruiting. X Henderson and Nayquon?

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Quite frankly the whole defensive staff needs to hit the road along with 3rd & Grantham. Our defensive players do not understand the scheme or their assignments in said scheme 3 years into 3rd & Grantham. The position coaches suck as bad as Grantham. Dan needs to clean house on the defensive side of the ball along with two offensive coaches.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

So we need to table our rage/euphoria/suicidal despondency over this news until after we find out about any changes to the defensive coaching staff. Got it.

Thanks, man! :thumbup:

:lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
yeah he was the one I liked the most. of course the staff raves about Hopper.

I wish he would at least wait and see if the staff changes. presumably entering the transfer portal doesn't mean you're gone it just means you're checking your options. I don't think there's going to be that many options out there because no one has seats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.