Transfer Portal: TJ Moore transfers

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I have no idea if this will come to fruition, but it appears that Johnson will be the next QB at LSU. They were playing that other true frosh, but after shredding UF's and Ole Piss's Defense on consecutive weeks, I think Johnson has wrestled that spot. That other true frosh was a mountain of a kid, athletic and only had so so passing skills at this time. I have to think that Cousin Eddie is watching 24/7 to see if that kid enters the portal.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I have no idea if this will come to fruition, but it appears that Johnson will be the next QB at LSU. They were playing that other true frosh, but after shredding UF's and Ole Piss's Defense on consecutive weeks, I think Johnson has wrestled that spot. That other true frosh was a mountain of a kid, athletic and only had so so passing skills at this time. I have to think that Cousin Eddie is watching 24/7 to see if that kid enters the portal.

Our QB situation is fine - we're going into next season with 4 scholarship QBs. The reason we took 2 in this class is they wanted 4 scholarship QBs. We aren't taking a transfer....plus we don't have the counters.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

I was not saying we will, I was saying this guy was a much more athletic Nick Fitzgerald, you know the type of guy Cousin Eddie gets slathered up about.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Imagine though...Mullen gets guarantano for a season and turns him into a serviceable QB...that would be more of a feather in his cap than what he did with trask
Put down whatever you're drinking. Seriously, for your own good.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I was being sarcastic...trask had better numbers in one areas on than his whole career
I figured, but to even utter those words is heresy on so many levels. Try something with a lower alcohol content.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
NO idea if this is good or bad, but he seemed to add more bulk compared to the other LBs from his class. So I'm guessing this is bad.

Not sure. We have a few others that will likely move on (like Reese possibly). Pierre at least had the body of a LB. Maybe on his way out he can tell Dan that Grantham is a f*cking joke and he'd rather play for a DC who knows that he's doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator