Trask breaks foot running trick play in practice

If you had to choose one, which would it be?

• Coke

Votes: 94 79.0%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 25 21.0%

• Total voters

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
You mean I have the chyte show that is Franks for the rest of the freaking year? I think I will be switching back and forth to other games on Saturday.
That's the advantage with watching at home. With all the commercials, you can watch 3 or 4 games and not miss a down.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
I think you may be giving Mullen more credit for brains than he's worth, even though it is hard to imagine being stupid enough to figure kids need a redshirt, especially skilled players.
I don't think there's any grand strategy either. I just don't think that EJ is physically ready for the criminal assault that awaits anyone playing QB for UF when we visit the SOW. Tragically, SC will also beat us like a drum unless a miracle occurs in the defensive secondary, and/or between FF's ears. I honestly don't see either one of those things happening. We be F'ed again my Gator brothers and sisters. Oh, and the BB team ain't lookin' that great either - just thought I'd throw a little more gas on the fire.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Oh, and the BB team ain't lookin' that great either - just thought I'd throw a little more gas on the fire.
Yeah, White's been recruiting lights out but where are the front court guys. Such ineptitude around the bucket is hard to believe.

Last edited:

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
BREAKING:

This book was apparently found attached to Trask's clipboard:

Whatever happened to Matt Patchan.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Donkey jus dodged the biggest crow/**** sandwich that any chatter ever had to swallow. That’s one lucky Donkey and some serious bad luck for Trask.
Yeah, watching Trash "running" the option would have been such a joy.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Isn't this the third season in a row he had hurt his foot?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
"Gloom, dispare, and agony on me. Deep dark depression, excessive misery. If it weren't for bad luck, we'd have no luck at all. Gloom, dispare, and agony on me." :)
I cant read it without singing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator