Treon Harris suspended indefinitely - Accuser drops complaint

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n74206 said:
Where in those posts does it imply I would be glad if he transferred?

Well, you are a well known Hater of Gator Football.

:stickpoke:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n74176 said:
Originally posted by t-gator View Post
Harris absolutely hopes to return to the football team. His attorney just told the Orlando sentinel. Got it on bleacher report app. Suck it gator fever

What. That is good news but I wouldn't blame him if he didn't. Why don't you read what I actually said.

Fever, this was the post you originally commented on, to which I commented. So, I'm just trying to see where someone accused you have being glad if he transferred. I'm just not seeing it.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;n74217 said:
Take a break for what? I'm not even attacking you bro. Just asking you simple questions. Not sure why you are so standoffish.

enough until the game - nothing personal

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n74221 said:
enough until the game - nothing personal

Bro, who said you'd be glad if he transferred? Just trying to figure this thing out

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;n74231 said:
Let what go? It's just a conversation right?

I think Fever has made it clear he doesn't want to discuss it anymore until after the game.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
URGatorBait;n74231 said:
Let what go? It's just a conversation right?
Yep, but Here is the deal, i agree with fever the way ole bernie implied by his pc speech, fever only stated it would not surprise him if he transferred. He never stated he wanted him too

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n74233 said:
I think Fever has made it clear he doesn't want to discuss it anymore until after the game.

Because that's relevant to this topic? :lol:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n74237 said:
Yep, but Here is the deal, i agree with fever the way ole bernie implied by his pc speech, fever only stated it would not surprise him if he transferred. He never stated he wanted him too

And I don't think anyone accused him of wanting him to, or even being glad if he did.
My first response was simple. It showed why people would think fever thought he would leave the school....because lets face it, he said things to that extent repeatedly. I wasn't calling him out. I simply showed why people would think that.
Again, I've yet to see someone say fever wanted him to leave school or would be glad. But that doesn't stop fever from accusing people of such, does it? Perhaps Fever is the one that needs to read others posts?

And for the record, BM didn't imply anything. Someone at the school was accused of sexual assault. BM has to protect the school and it's students, he didn't accuse TH of anything. TH is simply the one within the circumstances.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So what's the big deal anyway? Even I said Treon may chose to transfer even if he's innocent. The easiest thing to do is try to start new somewhere else. Not saying he will. Not saying he won't either. Wouldn't surprise me though. I sure hope he stays, but really, could you blame him if he chose a fresh start?

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
URGatorBait;n74246 said:
And I don't think anyone accused him of wanting him to, or even being glad if he did.
My first response was simple. It showed why people would think fever thought he would leave the school....because lets face it, he said things to that extent repeatedly. I wasn't calling him out. I simply showed why people would think that.
Again, I've yet to see someone say fever wanted him to leave school or would be glad. But that doesn't stop fever from accusing people of such, does it? Perhaps Fever is the one that needs to read others posts?

And for the record, BM didn't imply anything. Someone at the school was accused of sexual assault. BM has to protect the school and it's students, he didn't accuse TH of anything. TH is simply the one within the circumstances.
Ok we will agree to disagree

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n74251 said:
Maybe Treon could be redshirted. Or does he have to be injured?
He played in games, he'd need a medical redshirt which obviously isn't going to happen. Plus, he was suspended by the university....that would not be eligible for a redshirt.

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
NavetG8r;n74248 said:
So what's the big deal anyway? Even I said Treon may chose to transfer even if he's innocent. The easiest thing to do is try to start new somewhere else. Not saying he will. Not saying he won't either. Wouldn't surprise me though. I sure hope he stays, but really, could you blame him if he chose a fresh start?
My thoughts exactly

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n74248 said:

Some people hold themselves accountable, others don't. It's all good. Just friendly conversations right? Did everyone take an oprah pill today or what? :lol:

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
URGatorBait;n74261 said:
Some people hold themselves accountable, others don't. It's all good. Just friendly conversations right? Did everyone take an oprah pill today or what? :lol:

:proud:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Swamp Queen;n74253 said:
He played in games, he'd need a medical redshirt which obviously isn't going to happen. Plus, he was suspended by the university....that would not be eligible for a redshirt.
:headslap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.