Treon Harris

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Bama is an ass beating, the white sauce holes can be had if we have at least twice the energy and crowd noise.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I had some hope for Treon early in the season but that was short lived. I held out some hope that he would get better and blamed some of it on the Oline. But he had time to throw today against inferior competition. His success this year has been on panic hail mary's. He gets worse when he has time to think about it. Honestly the long balls are thrown behind the receivers where he's lucky they aren't broken up. And I think he is just dropping back and throwing those to a point on the field. He definitely can't see the field. I've given him every chance beyond a shadow of a doubt,

Not sure what are choices are. We've likely seen our last wins for the season. Do we go with Josh Grady? Might as well try him it literally can't get any worse. Do we let Del Rio start to get some snaps? I just can't see Treon starting next year.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
At this point Mac isn't switching QB's. Might as well forget about that.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Treon at QB takes the fun out of Gators football. Hardin at placekicker makes me hate Muschamp more.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
and Mick just told me that TH's QBR was 134.4 today... wow, didn't really pass the eye test did it?

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I just hope Treon doesn't add insult to immaturity and go all
1eb8b0000b3179117016189e96ba65c8.jpg

that would ruin an otherwise unexpected nice season

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I don't expect any more wins this season sadly, I'm already worrying about next year. We cannot go into the season with QB play like this again and expect success. They constantly line up 4 or 5 wide and have a quarterback who simply will not throw out of the pocket. Terrible.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The reason we keep Treon is because he doesn't turn the ball over. He's been a turnover machine the last couple games. And he can't throw. Put in Grady.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I like Treon and I want him to be successful but I have lost hope and confidence. I would love to have to eat my words and him start killing it.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well he's our guy for the immediate future and he's a Gator, BUT. What just is disappointing is that he absolutely plays with no emotion, energy, and confidence at all. And with this OL he did have opportunities today. Sometimes he didn't. This is far worse than just the OL. I don't care what our stats are he in no way executes that offense in the way it was going prior to the suspension. He can't even make the read correctly off the zone read. Hell he showed no emotion after the game. I am beginning to think that he just doesn't have it mentally too. I don't know what it says about Grady or Guy if they can't get on the field. Mac and Nuss have their work cut out for them to get him ready for the Clowns.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I hope Grady gets some reps in practice this week - we may need him.
Anyone know if he's a mobile QB? I would assume so since he plays skill positions.
And he's an inch or so taller ... so he's got that going for him.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The reason we keep Treon is because he doesn't turn the ball over. He's been a turnover machine the last couple games. And he can't throw. Put in Grady.
It literally can't be much worse. We could always go back to Harris if we need to. In fact, I think Harris is better when he doesn't have time to think/prepare.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You guys are under estimating Mac, his genius game planning has us do this chitty vanilla sorry ass playing, saving our best for the major upset in Atlanta, don't sweat the clowns either, the team will be fired up , the crowd will be fired up, we'll pull it off.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I don't expect any more wins this season sadly, I'm already worrying about next year. We cannot go into the season with QB play like this again and expect success. They constantly line up 4 or 5 wide and have a quarterback who simply will not throw out of the pocket. Terrible.

The worse part now is when he rolls out. He was finding an occasional receiver when he rolled but now its just roll out and watch the defender chase him to the sideline. Doesnt matter what defense we are facing either. He has guys standing/running open right in front of him and he still runs to the sideline. Very painful to watch and I dont understand why Mac and crew cant help him. P.S. No way Mac is somehow saving something for better teams. We probably should have lost to FAU.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Well, I don't know if the pasture is greener with what we have on the bench, but the current field is a land mine of cow patties.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hope Grady gets some reps in practice this week - we may need him.
Anyone know if he's a mobile QB? I would assume so since he plays skill positions.
And he's an inch or so taller ... so he's got that going for him.
This is him in 2011 in HS. He might float them a little as well.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
My guess is that Del Rio will get a genuine shot next year. So will Guy. Grady is a receiver playing QB. He doesn't have the skill set to run Mac's system to its fullest.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Mac did say he could win with his dog playing QB. He never said by how much though. By the way, I'm starting the official Treon for 2016 Heisman campaign.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Logically, why not though? Treon is not developing. He is not the future. I really can't see him starting next year. He is horrible. Or Harrible. Take your pick. If Josh is that much worse than Treon then we made a big mistake wasting a scholly on him. And what about Del Rio?
The only thing Treon does well is hand the ball off. He doesn't manage the game. He doesn't protect the ball. And he damn sure can't find an open receiver.

We can't get worse than 100 yards of offense.
It can always get worse.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Unfortunately, we ride the Treon train for 2015. It makes little sense to throw the green horns into the best wars on the horizon, at least from a confidence perspective for next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator