Treon Harris

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
He threw two TD passes and had one dropped,........made some nice runs........and his O line was dominated by FAU........the run game was stuffed much of the game.........yeah he sucks.......

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Well, it becomes Philip moving forward

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He threw two TD passes and had one dropped,........made some nice runs........and his O line was dominated by FAU........the run game was stuffed much of the game.........yeah he sucks.......

O-line sucks. But so does Treon.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The pick was probably the most accurate deep ball he threw all day, but obviously should never have been thrown with the safety there.
Just stop. It was a ridiculous floating duck that was perhaps the worst pass I've ever seen in my life. There was nothing accurate about it. And yes, I suppose some of the other terrible deep passes could have been caught if the receiver had made a highlight worthy play. They were not good passes.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, he lit it up. Thought I was watching Drew Brees a lot of the time.

Did you actually WATCH the game? Your post makes me think you read the recap and watched a couple of highlight clips.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

:britney:

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Just stop. It was a ridiculous floating duck that was perhaps the worst pass I've ever seen in my life. There was nothing accurate about it. And yes, I suppose some of the other terrible deep passes could have been caught if the receiver had made a highlight worthy play. They were not good passes.

If the safety hadn't been there it would have hit the receiver in stride. Yes it was terrible because he should have seen the safety, but it's not like the guy was open and he just missed him.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If the safety hadn't been there it would have hit the receiver in stride. Yes it was terrible because he should have seen the safety, but it's not like the guy was open and he just missed him.
LOL, sure. It was a thing of beauty.

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
Posted by Thomas Goldkamp

"FWIW, Franks stuck around long after most recruits had left today. I saw him heading to his car on a golf cart just now. Most recruits left around 4:15-4:30. I waited about two hours outside the facilities after the game for him and he never came out.

Likely getting some personal time in with McElwain. His family was in town."

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Posted by Thomas Goldkamp

"FWIW, Franks stuck around long after most recruits had left today. I saw him heading to his car on a golf cart just now. Most recruits left around 4:15-4:30. I waited about two hours outside the facilities after the game for him and he never came out.

Likely getting some personal time in with McElwain. His family was in town."
:popcorn:

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What's off the charts is Florida despite Treon Harris as their quarterback has only one loss and is playing for the SEC Championship which theoretically gives them a shot at the NC Playoffs. Unbelievable.

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Qb at UF is a golden opportunity. First, you'd be stupid to go to LSU as a pocket style passer when it's obvious they prefer dual threat/athletes.

Next, given our track record (attrition/injury/poor life choices) the next stud with a bit of talent that signs is almost guaranteed to start at some point.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yep ... but at least he hangs in there and looks downfield.
Gatorstud is right... it would be real tough to throw Grady in there for his first start against the clowns.
This game today was a great opportunity to see what he could have done.
What would Mark Richt do?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Treon is our QB no matter how poor his skill set is. Let's rally behind him and get a win against the Evil Nole.

However, if you want to make Jimbo **** all over himself, sometime in the first half next week, line up VHIII at QB.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Did you actually WATCH the game? Your post makes me think you read the recap and watched a couple of highlight clips.

THe pass int in the endzone was right on the money and the safety came in and got it.....watch the replay,....our guy was reaching to catch it......Yes I watched the whole game and was watching them and actually playing a lot of HS football before you were out of short pants........ANY qb behind that line play w/o a run game will look like sh#t.........Made the winning TD pass when it mattered,,,,,,,,,took a nasty hit and came back on the other hand all the wise HATERS are safe behind their keyboards all puffed with indignation over a 10 win season.......................jesus take the wheel

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The combination of horrible QB play and no kicker is a death knell. In 2012, we won a lot of those games because we had a great kicker. At this point we're going to be lucky to beat FSU. I don't even want to think about Bama.
I'd kill to kill to have driskel back at this point

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

THe pass int in the endzone was right on the money and the safety came in and got it.....watch the replay,....our guy was reaching to catch it......Yes I watched the whole game and was watching them and actually playing a lot of HS football before you were out of short pants........ANY qb behind that line play w/o a run game will look like sh#t.........Made the winning TD pass when it mattered,,,,,,,,,took a nasty hit and came back on the other hand all the wise HATERS are safe behind their keyboards all puffed with indignation over a 10 win season.......................jesus take the wheel
You are Coach9 all over again.

:bob:

"It was a great pass other than the fact it was intercepted." :lmao:

So other than that, how was the play, Mrs. Lincoln?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Solid post Mrs. Harris.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator