Truth Takes: Arkansas Review 2023

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
A little late and I didn't realize Cover had been back in until I was scrolling through the game thread while out with the wife. Glad to hear he is out, but the comment about him pulling the plug after the game had me laughing loudly...my wife didn't find the comment as amusing. LOL.

Despite what many may think because of me on X (easy to use while out) saying things to nonsensical excuses I am not as bothered by the loss to Arkansas as most. This weekend I had a 5 year reunion with UF Law and ended up my two best friends from law school needed tickets so they ended up sitting with me. One is loyal to his FSU undergrad and one supports UF and last time I saw him was randomly running into him in Death Valley in 2021 (maybe I should stop seeing him at games). I tell you that to also say they know what a big fan I am and have known for 8 years. When Arkansas scored, they both asked me why I didn't seem upset.

Here's my explanation, I saw this loss possibly coming months ago. Granted, in some ways for different reasons, but I was serious when I have said on the podcast and I wrote here that:

"The Gators are 5-5 the week after UGA in the last 10. They are 1-1 against Arky in such match ups. The win was 2020 in Sam Pittman’s first year with Feleipe Franks as the Hogs QB. This year, the Hogs return the SEC’s best returning QB/RB duo in KJ Jefferson and Rocket Sanders. Last year the Hogs were the 2nd best rushing attack in the SEC and have a bye week before the Gators while the Gators get a physical match up with UGA the week before. It may come down to Florida Offense vs. Arky’s defense. A game the Gators should win, but it is also in trap game territory coming between UGA and LSU. Those are the reasons why this game is a toss-up. Decent chance at a win, but I can’t say a sure win."

Although I didn't write a game preview, I did say talk on the podcast (and had tweeted mid-October) about the Bama, LSU and Ole Miss losses being 13 points combined. I talked about how Rocket Sanders was finally coming back healthy. I talked about how a Briles disciple simplifying the playbook and calling plays could help lean into KJ Jefferson's strengths in ways Enos didn't do. I knew that Arky was a dangerous team in a dangerous spot for us.

That said, I'm not happy looking down a losing season, but as I told my friends, told people who texted me giving up on Napier, as I told my mom, brother, Donk, and others (and don't mind taking flack for), I said before the season 7 wins was my bar for the year. That is still possible, though very improbable. Say what you will about me being too positive, too negative, or whatever you think, but I value having integrity more than most things. Until that # is impossible, whether via not being bowl eligible or making a bowl at 6-6 and losing, I'm riding that bar to the end of the line. I'm not one of the many I saw saying things like "8 wins minimum" on X in response to the Vegas 5.5 over/under and now act like asking to be bowl eligible is being a spoiled/entitled fan.

The offense is what it is. We threw 23 of 26 passes less than 10 yards and 11 of those behind the line of scrimmage. Several of those on 3rd down. Anyone fighting the Captain Checkdown moniker is not familiar with the facts. Luckily, a few times, like with ETN on the last TD drive, we had guys make moves and get plenty of yards. How Etienne and Johnson continue to get equal touches baffles me. I know, many people are going to point to Etienne's bad game against UGA and say "pass blocking". Guess who graded better against Arkansas with a 79.7 pass block rating. One guy can be solid and one guy can turn any touch into a big gainer. That is not to belittle one, it is a comment about optimal play and putting the most dangerous players on the field. Also, we saw the Zoolander effect again, just 3 throws outside of the numbers to the left while having 10 to the right.

I could talk about the OL and its problems, but I'll address one play that George was getting killed for from what I saw on X. We threw a 3rd down screen to Johnson and I heard how it was his fault for not blocking. I have had critiques for George and others all year. I think that was off base. When a DB stays outside to maintain an edge, the RB takes his route wide of his blocker and the ball is thrown outside of the blocker, I can't blame the blocker. In no world is George beating Johnson laterally. I have to blame design (and another decision to throw short of the sticks on 3rd down yet again.

It is worth noting the Arkansas D was 32nd in the nation coming into the game despite facing quality offenses like LSU and Ole Miss on the road. Again, I expect us to have issues. However, we did a great job fighting back. My brother got mad when I laughed at him saying he hoped we kept the aggression up after tying the game. We didn't, we only got aggressive when we got down or into put up or shut up time...until OT, but that's a different story.

On defense, yes, we had guys out, and yes, I saw this offense being better than they were, but we did make an offense that was 120th in the nation before the game look like a top SEC offense. The ironic thing I see is when people say that's what the bye week did for them (that part is true), but say we couldn't have done better last week coming off of a bye. X is a wild place.

Anyways, M. Mitchell and Marshall each probably had their most solid games this season. Marshall allowed only 2 yards. Mitchell should've had a pick, but since Arky didn't score on the drive (I think it was on 3rd down), I wasn't as upset. Castell continues to grow, probably the best part of this season, lead the team with 11 tackles (though having a safety lead in tackles is questionable sometimes) and got a big interception on a 3rd down on a good read of the play. There are interceptions that happen where the safety doesn't do much (see our late INT against Auburn in 2019) and then there is making a play on the ball like what happened there.

The run defense wasn't great giving up over 200 yards, but a lot of that was late after the D was tired and Pyburn was out (31 yards in OT alone). That needs to be better next year as does everything else. I still have no idea how we shut down UT in the first half like we did. The best explanation I have is the Swamp's impact and UT still figuring out who they were early in the season.

Could I rip a lot of this defense up and down? Could I rip us taking a 5th year SR linebacker who has contributed as little as I feared he would instead of being quality depth in case of injury like we have? Yes and Yes. All sorts of things I could rip, but isn't worth it.

We had a FG safe unit with 10 guys (there's a pic on X), we had a poor snap that arguably cost us the game on an XP (I'm not going to blame any one play) like 2017 A&M, and we missed a game winning FG as regulation expired after one of the most ridiculous things you'll ever see and somehow we were lucky the clock hadn't restarted as it should after a first down (and that by some dark magic in the rulebook the fact the clock would begin running before a whistle doesn't allow for a runoff). Some people, maybe here to, believe you can't relieve someone of duties in season because you can't hire in season. Let me introduce you to a new term you haven't heard of interim. The longer Couch is publicly part of this staff, the more of a problem I will have.

I've seen that if we make the kick, we are having a different discussion. I think that ignores a holistic view of where the program is and the issues. I saw some spiking the football after beating a 2 win Carolina. I stand by that game was the best called we've seen from this staff. However, the win had people ignoring symptoms they wouldn't had Boardingham not made a guy miss 10 yards from the line of gain and Etienne made a key block to get that first down and had we not hit Pearsall with 47 seconds left. The missed kick made people see things that had been there all along. If you're basing your attitude on whether one kick went in or not, that's a problem. That's not to say we shouldn't have won this game or that missing that kick sucked. That's saying that if you are saying there are issues and you wouldn't be seeing the same thing had we just missed the FG, that's on you. The issues have been apparent beyond results. Don't get me wrong, results matter. Playing with bigger margin of error matters. However, all that should not come down to a kick whether it's this FG or an official kicking a ball against UT allowing UF to make a quick sub (albeit a gamble) to stop UT's momentum on a 4th down.

The thing that bothered me the most on Saturday was the post game. Deet has a good review in the game thread (its the game thread...right?) of his takeaways and I agree with him. I will add, his defensive response asking De La Torre for examples regarding the ST play 100% reminds me of "Do you know what a midline is", "death threats", and "recruiting season" responses from former coaches. More than anything this weekend, that is what gives me pause.

I'm not on the fire train. I'm for the 3rd season, but the metrics don't change for year 3 because the facts are the facts and I'll stick by them until I see examples otherwise. It may be a waste and nothing other than getting in a good class and some game experience for young guys, but a third season is the train I'm on losing season or not. Changes must be made swiftly and publicly after the end of the regular season (at least announced).

Still some things to play for, a bowl and possible spoiler to FSU's season. A chance at revenge against LSU after 4 straight losses to the Tigers. And a chance to get a good win in CoMo. It's really put up or shut up time.

Go Gators!

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
First!

Appreciate your insights, Truth.
Officially, the Fire Napier train has left the station.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
@GatorTruth133

I’m with ya, and it was that ST question/answer with a question that I was talking about. Billy’s question to the question didn’t even piss me off, it was worse. It was disappointing. It removed hope. I wanted the journo to sac up and say, “You’re kidding, right?”

I don’t know football beyond the very basics , but I do know leadership, and leadership vs. management intimately. Saturday’s presser was a manager, not a leader. The only question left is if our manager can hire leaders in all the key departments of the game. For me, he eroded that hope post game.

And yes, all that applies to Stricklin as well.

Last edited:

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Well, I am on the fire Nape train. Nothing indicates that things will be any better next year. Giving him a 3rd year just delays the decision point and delays recovery.

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
IcjX.gif

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
Good write up Truth. I share a lot of the same thoughts.

I was glad to see the wins against Vandy & USC, especially on the road and from behind, but at the same time, we should not measure our football program by winning against SCAR.

Couldn't agree more with you on Etienne vs Johnson. One is good, one is great. With a subpar O line, why not give your offense the best situation to be successful and put the ball in the best players hand more times than not.

Lastly, the response in the interview regarding ST blunders, reminiscent of previous failures. NOT saying he will be, I HOPE he isn't. But for somebody that preaches mental toughness, he lacked it there. Anybody that takes this job already knows they are coaching for a rabid fan base, that expects to be competing for SEC & National Championships by year 3 or 4 of their tenure. Year 2 has seen some progress but nothing like we hoped for.

The more I think about it, I honestly don't see him getting fired next year either unless the wheels completely fall off. Stricklin will hold off as long as he can, DJ is coming in as a true freshman and we have the hardest schedule in the country. Hopefully DJ is everything and more of what he is touted to be and hopefully Napier can land a solid OC to pair him with.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Right there with you @GatorTruth133

Can't disagree with anything you put and actually exactly what I am thinking as well. I really scratch my head on ETN and Johnson. They're both great, but ETN had just something special. Those two runs were coming directly at us Saturday. He lowered his shoulder and hit #14 and flat out laid him on his azz. He was not going to go down. And the TD run....well we all know. We're at a point now that it's playmakers period and put them on the field. And on the ST stuff. Unless something changes I don't see BN firing a guy mid-season. Good or bad on that will make or perhaps break him. But it is totally on him.

Enjoy what you put out there. Although the loss stings.... a lot...... it was good to come home see family and be in the Swamp Saturday. Probably the last trip for this season. Future Gator Grand Daughter #4 is due day before FSUck.

Good write up Truth. I share a lot of the same thoughts.

I was glad to see the wins against Vandy & USC, especially on the road and from behind, but at the same time, we should not measure our football program by winning against SCAR.

Couldn't agree more with you on Etienne vs Johnson. One is good, one is great. With a subpar O line, why not give your offense the best situation to be successful and put the ball in the best players hand more times than not.

Lastly, the response in the interview regarding ST blunders, reminiscent of previous failures. NOT saying he will be, I HOPE he isn't. But for somebody that preaches mental toughness, he lacked it there. Anybody that takes this job already knows they are coaching for a rabid fan base, that expects to be competing for SEC & National Championships by year 3 or 4 of their tenure. Year 2 has seen some progress but nothing like we hoped for.

The more I think about it, I honestly don't see him getting fired next year either unless the wheels completely fall off. Stricklin will hold off as long as he can, DJ is coming in as a true freshman and we have the hardest schedule in the country. Hopefully DJ is everything and more of what he is touted to be and hopefully Napier can land a solid OC to pair him with.

Exactly on the ST stuff.

Good or Bad agree with you on the 2024 season. The wheels would have to come off in a Shark-humper fashion or worse for that to happen. Even before all of this I have had the feeling he'll get 2025 or part of it.

tharber

Oct 10, 2020
I was optimistic about the game after our poor performance against GA.
I think what this game shows is how really talent poor we are. We have fallen to the levels of Arkansas and Vandy. The bright side is that we are playing many young kids that will be studs next year. I do not see a game that we can win the rest of the year, barring some unexpected miracle and I hate that feeling nut we've been here before. BN will get another season, or two but no more than that unless he produces resluts.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nappy, as a sincere and likeable fellow, is ok. He is NOT anywhere close to being a football guru. His mystical process is snake oil, as HE is not as good as he thinks he is nor projects. Game after game, his decision making proves he's a Sun Belt level coach.

That brings us to why he won't pan out. He has the same problem as Mullet, in that his loyalty to his Sun Belt level coaches he brought with aren't competent. We see very little, if any progress with all position groups. The game planning after the initial drive seems to be non existent. What good is the HUGE amount of off field analysts if they can't identify the strengths and weakness of the opposing team, and have our guys coached up to exploit that?

This gets fixed in one of two ways, fire Nappy, or Nappy cleans house and hires coaches that can coach up the players at the Power 5/SEC level, which isn't going to happen...

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I've been saying the same thing about the RB rotation, all year. Johnson seems to tip toe through the line of scrimmage whereas ETN looks like a rocket. He blasts through the smallest of holes.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@GatorTruth133 your reviews are always good and in-depth, but this one is a definite bullseye! Recapping the ST gaffe and Q by Delatorre with Billy’s response, it was if I could see Billy’s face fading into Muschamp’s (though the condescension was slightly more subtle).

Billy uses the word “trust” quite frequently, usually to describe a keystone in the relationship building between him and the staff and the players. It is also implicit that the fans and supporters trust in his processes to right the ship and set the course toward championships again. His reaction to the question was as if he couldn’t believe someone, anyone, didn’t trust what he was doing. Well here’s a newsflash…when you continue to put on display a series of self-inflicted blunders AND they lead to a loss at the hands of a previously winless-in-the-SEC team, you can kiss “trust” and much of the goodwill you’ve tried to accumulate goodbye.

LSU, Mizzou, and F$U to conclude the schedule is a tough row to hoe and it will be interesting to see how our 5-win Gators respond. How recruiting plays out after this game and the stretch will also have a lot of attention. I’d like to think that Saturday would be some kind of Revelation for Billy, but it would defy the odds. Again, Billy has now shown us multiple times that his process is both long and clunky and hoping for great players to eventually overcome coaching inexperience and mistakes. Enthusiasm is held in greater regard than actual performance and results. None of this spells “Championships.”

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Appreciate your insights, Truth.
Officially, the Fire Napier train has left the station.

Well, I am on the fire Nape train. Nothing indicates that things will be any better next year. Giving him a 3rd year just delays the decision point and delays recovery.
Do I think its wrong for people to feel this way? No. I understand it. I know quite a few people who feel this way and at least a few who hang out in RV City who do at least based on the shuttle ride after the game. Based on RV's, I'd say my mom (and technically me as well as a low level booster, but it isn't my parking spot) is the lowest booster on that bus. People with money getting mad isn't good.

The pumper side of me is hoping for an Ed O hiring Joe Brady situation. We face big names, but 6 have new QB's, A&M might have a new coach, outside of Texas, UGA and Ole Miss (but I've heard long enough Kiffin sucks so I'm not sure Ole Miss belongs here), I'm not sure exactly what is scary.

Kentucky? Should be fired if lose 3 in a row on principle. Miss State? Year 2 and have you seen how bad they are, a loss would be a Zook level loss in Starkville and we know what happened a few days later. UCF? NO. Miami in Game 1? That's the first test against a coach with the same amount of time and took over a worse situation. FSU? Lots of roster turnover after this season/New QB. UT? New QB and some turnover. Samford? LOL. LSU? New QB and at home, 3 straight to LSU would be unacceptable, see Miami in part and copy the three straight to FSU as well (assuming we don't upset either this year). Again, A&M might have a new coach so all bets are off.

Yes, I see names, but we are Florida, names alone shouldn't scare us, good teams should. I don't see a hell of a lot of good teams on paper with new QB's, possibly early in the season, that we should be pissing down our leg about. Maybe that's just me.
Future Gator Grand Daughter #4 is due day before FSUck.

The important things. But tell Gator granddaughter #4 she can do what I did last week and go from hopsital to stadium:grin:.

I was optimistic about the game after our poor performance against GA.
I think what this game shows is how really talent poor we are. We have fallen to the levels of Arkansas and Vandy. The bright side is that we are playing many young kids that will be studs next year. I do not see a game that we can win the rest of the year, barring some unexpected miracle and I hate that feeling nut we've been here before. BN will get another season, or two but no more than that unless he produces resluts.

Did I see you honored at the game? If so, congrats! I think there are talent issues, I think there are some things we could do better with the talent we have to mask some deficiencies. At least in ways that gets you wins over the Arkansas, Kentucky, South Carolina, etc. of the world. Like offensively, more of the quick passes a few yards down field, slants consistently on downs that aren't 3rd/4th. Doing it almost exclusively on those downs leads to tight coverage and difficult catches like the 3rd down in OT we didn't get.

Big results start mattering after this year. In my opinion, we have too much talent to say losing seasons are acceptable.

And I'm not being a grammar stickler, but the typo of "results" as "resluts" makes me wonder how this board hasn't started using that term as a joke already.

Nappy, as a sincere and likeable fellow, is ok. He is NOT anywhere close to being a football guru. His mystical process is snake oil, as HE is not as good as he thinks he is nor projects. Game after game, his decision making proves he's a Sun Belt level coach.

That brings us to why he won't pan out. He has the same problem as Mullet, in that his loyalty to his Sun Belt level coaches he brought with aren't competent. We see very little, if any progress with all position groups. The game planning after the initial drive seems to be non existent. What good is the HUGE amount of off field analysts if they can't identify the strengths and weakness of the opposing team, and have our guys coached up to exploit that?

This gets fixed in one of two ways, fire Nappy, or Nappy cleans house and hires coaches that can coach up the players at the Power 5/SEC level, which isn't going to happen...

He is for sure a sincere and likeable fellow and the 2026 recruit I know and his mom loves him for it. His coaching is suspect at times for sure. I do appreciate (and know this is debated in another thread) the things he does trying to develop the players as people as well. I just hope he ends up doing both on and off the field.

Gameplanning after the initial drive screams MacNuss because it was the same issue after the first drive. Luckily, we have guys like Wilson and Etienne and can cover up for some of the issues at times.

We will see if his loyalty gets us in trouble after the season. My opinion will greatly be based on that. Can't go in house for an OC. That could've been done this season on an interim basis to see how it went and the decision was made not to. OL needs a change badly. Whether it's one or both. The recruiting isn't up to par, even if we bring in one guy, and a spot has to open up for an OC/possible QB coach somewhere. ST, no comment necessary.

Which gets me to the 3rd paragraph. I believe this off-season is the giving Napier the rope. So it either happens or doesn't.

@GatorTruth133 your reviews are always good and in-depth, but this one is a definite bullseye! Recapping the ST gaffe and Q by Delatorre with Billy’s response, it was if I could see Billy’s face fading into Muschamp’s (though the condescension was slightly more subtle).

Billy uses the word “trust” quite frequently, usually to describe a keystone in the relationship building between him and the staff and the players. It is also implicit that the fans and supporters trust in his processes to right the ship and set the course toward championships again. His reaction to the question was as if he couldn’t believe someone, anyone, didn’t trust what he was doing. Well here’s a newsflash…when you continue to put on display a series of self-inflicted blunders AND they lead to a loss at the hands of a previously winless-in-the-SEC team, you can kiss “trust” and much of the goodwill you’ve tried to accumulate goodbye.

LSU, Mizzou, and F$U to conclude the schedule is a tough row to hoe and it will be interesting to see how our 5-win Gators respond. How recruiting plays out after this game and the stretch will also have a lot of attention. I’d like to think that Saturday would be some kind of Revelation for Billy, but it would defy the odds. Again, Billy has now shown us multiple times that his process is both long and clunky and hoping for great players to eventually overcome coaching inexperience and mistakes. Enthusiasm is held in greater regard than actual performance and results. None of this spells “Championships.”

You know how we have basic core memories when we are young? I remember what I believe was a State Farm commercial from the 1990's that would play during college football games where there was a line with a kid jumping into his dad's arms in a lake with the phrase "Trust Must Be Earned". That has stuck with me about about 30ish years depending on when that commercial played on repeat (maybe others remember this?). There have been things that have been done to build trust and then things that take away from that trust in regards to the task at hand. As said above, Napier seems to many to be a genuine stand up guy and no one is faulting his belief in what he does.

The thing is, the results aren't currently showing it. It's hard to trust a process when we are blind. Telling us to trust things will get fixed when we've heard that same line for a decade from many different coaches and things never got fixed. I 100% believe in his belief he will do what he thinks will fix the issues. Whether he fixes them or not, will be determined by the results. The thing is, if you want "patience" or "trust", and want a long timeline, you should be transparent with exactly how long people are talking. As I've said here and elsewhere, the "shut up for an indefinite amount of time and some indefinite thing will happen" definition of patience doesn't sit well when that's been said before. If you say we will see results by year 4, then fine. I know no coach would ever timeline themselves, but at the same time, when the results start with probable multiple losing seasons (I'm not going to rant on the fallacy that is UF/FSU's situations are carbon copies), people and more importantly, people paying $7 million a year will, to steal a line from Ghostbusters, "expect results" and create their own timeline for good or bad.

As far as hoping for some kind of revelation, I thought that happened after Kentucky. We saw some different things against Vandy and Carolina offensively, not a ton of major changes, but still some changes, but then we've regressed back. I know defense and special teams are problems, but examples from offense are easier for me to point out and people to understand. My main example is at Carolina we had a big play on the two man routes I hate. Usually, two guys go out, one guy just stands in the flat. Against Carolina, Wilson ran more of a wheel so we could hit him in stride. Against UGA and Arky, Wilson is back to standing static on the sideline making him easier to be stopped for little to no gain. To put it differently, is it easy to hit (or defend) a moving target or a static one in almost any sport?

Nothing so far spells championships. He wasn't brought in as some offensive or defensive genius. He was brought in for other reasons. He needs to let others be those geniuses and continue to bring in top classes, I'd prefer more balance in top O and D though.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I'm with ya for what we see publicly, and for me, this season ON THE FIELD is a loss, but I really don't see him getting fired. If not fired, I need to see two things in the next 3-4 months before I say either "OK, let's see what happens in Year 3" or "We're fukked.": 1a) does he hold current talent from entering the portal, 1b) does he hold the recruiting class together, and 2) what personnel changes are made?

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014

His "process" might actually be world class (I'm serious)... the issue is, just like in the business world, is he capable of executing said process? Right now, I'm on the "no" train unless my 1a/b and 2 happen, and even with those things happening, it's "wait and see until next year."

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014

"It is a privilege to play the game" - Billy in every Journey/hype video released.

It is also a privilege to coach the game.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Unfortunately billy showed he’s an arrogant, narcissistic man with debilitating blind spots, no passion, who thinks being liked by his players is more important than being a winner. He’s keeping his staff because he can’t part ways with buddies and puts relationships above excellence. He will NOT hire an OC that exposes his ineffective system. He doesn’t have the drive to make his assistants better and his lack of attention to critical details have cost his players at least two wins. “Nice guy? Go home and play with your kids”. He’s a narcissist and incapable of accepting what’s really present in his program. His presser showed he thinks he’s smarter than the people that are trained to see the team’s shortcomings and ask questions.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Unfortunately billy showed he’s an arrogant, narcissistic man with debilitating blind spots, no passion, who thinks being liked by his players is more important than being a winner. He’s keeping his staff because he can’t part ways with buddies and puts relationships above excellence. He will NOT hire an OC that exposes his ineffective system. He doesn’t have the drive to make his assistants better and his lack of attention to critical details have cost his players at least two wins. “Nice guy? Go home and play with your kids”. He’s a narcissist and incapable of accepting what’s really present in his program. His presser showed he thinks he’s smarter than the people that are trained to see the team’s shortcomings and ask questions.
Jesus H. Christ. This was embarrassing, even for you. Next you'll tell us he's a pedophile as well.

Good thread, good honest discussion, then we get one these. Guys like this (and posters who actually click the "Like" button for posts like these) need to hire a.....oh why bother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.