Tuesday Favorites.... GCMB Avatar

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
This thread is filled with a bunch of narcissists.

Your avatar blurs because of the gator’s reflection. I find it disorienting and often find myself drifting off into a daze like when staring at those 90s “unfocus” posters. Hope we’re still friends. Ok byyyeee.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Your avatar blurs because of the gator’s reflection. I find it disorienting and often find myself drifting off into a daze like when staring at those 90s “unfocus” posters. Hope we’re still friends. Ok byyyeee.
I think I’ll just put you on ignore and you should do the same. If you respond to this, I’ll never see it. You’re dead to me now. Ok, byyyeee

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I'll bet you don't like sand either.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Lemmee guess: you also find tinsel to be distracting.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
I think I’ll just put you on ignore and you should do the same. If you respond to this, I’ll never see it. You’re dead to me now. Ok, byyyeee
Is it possible for both you AND sofla to put him on ignore? :scratchhead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.