Tuesday Favorites...on a Wednesday

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
The four correct answers are: yes, none of those f'n things unless they are in nut bread, 6.4792, and hard boiled

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ribeye
Banana #6
Toast #7
Eggs over easy / fried with runny yolk

*A sandwich with #7 toast, fried eggs with runny yolks, and crispy hickory-smoked bacon is about as good as it gets in my world!

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
*A sandwich with #7 toast, fried eggs with runny yolks, and crispy hickory-smoked bacon is about as good as it gets in my world!

Yes! This is my go to breakfast when feel like cooking. But the egg and bacon goes on one piece of toast and then I cut it all up together instead of a sandwich.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Rib-eye every time.
Banana #5
Toast #3
Over easy.

Hmmmm……I’m now hungry. Gotta go.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Strip, but ribeye a close second. Also, no filet?

7 banana. Anyone that says 10-15, I think there’s at least a 50-50 chance they intend to murder a whole family.

5 toast

Omelette with ham, spinach and tomatoes.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Steak - I like all the choices for steak. Nothing can beat a *good* ribeye. But I bad ribeye is just about the most awful thing on the planet. Therefore, I'll avoid one at a restaurant. A filet or strip is usually the safest, most consistent, bet.

Banana - 7, right in the middle. Too green is awful. I cant even look at a brown banana.

Toast - right in the middle again. The picture posted is stupid as the toasted level is not sequential with the numbers.

Eggs - I like them all. Prefer sunny side side up on top of grits. Scrambled if they are just a side. Fried if they are on a sandwich. Love deviled and hard boiled or almost any kind of omelet. I cant say I have ever had soft boiled or poached.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Ribeye
Banana #6
Toast #7
Eggs over easy / fried with runny yolk

amen-anchorman.gif

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Steak - I like all the choices for steak. Nothing can beat a *good* ribeye. But I bad ribeye is just about the most awful thing on the planet. Therefore, I'll avoid one at a restaurant. A filet or strip is usually the safest, most consistent, bet.

Banana - 7, right in the middle. Too green is awful. I cant even look at a brown banana.

Toast - right in the middle again. The picture posted is stupid as the toasted level is not sequential with the numbers.

Eggs - I like them all. Prefer sunny side side up on top of grits. Scrambled if they are just a side. Fried if they are on a sandwich. Love deviled and hard boiled or almost any kind of omelet. I cant say I have ever had soft boiled or poached.
I realized this a couple of hours ago when checking the thread, but the day after my post!
:shambles:

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
I think it's when I read/analyzed GBM's post... I had a "just what is this evil trickery!" moment!

i agreed with your “6.4792” response then realized that 8 was an acceptable answer and realized they were messed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator