Two Bammer's arrested in Louisiana

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This is pretty big. Starting LT arrested on stolen firearms charges!

I guess the Tuscaloosa PD doesn't have an agreement w/ Louisiana cops....

https://www.seccountry.com/alabama/alabamas-cam-robinson-laurence-jones-arrested-in-Louisiana

Alabama starting left tackle Cam Robinson and reserve safety Laurence “Hootie” Jones were both arrested early Tuesday morning in Louisiana, according to the Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office’s website.

According to the website, Robinson was booked early Tuesday morning for illegal possession of stolen firearms, which is listed as a felony. Charges of illegal carrying of a weapon in the presence of narcotics and misdemeanor possession of a controlled/dangerous substance are also listed. His bond has been set at $750.

Jones is being held for illegal carrying of a weapon and the presence of narcotics. His bond information was not available.

Robinson has been a starter at left tackle since stepping on campus two years ago. Heading into his junior season, he was expected to fill a leadership role. He missed spring practice while recovering from shoulder surgery.

Jones played mostly special teams in his first two season at Alabama. He was expected to push for a spot in Alabama’s rotation at safety.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Btw, that clank sound you just heard is the horseshoe finally falling out of Nick Saban's a$$. Anyone else starting to see some signs of a downfall?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
That's a lot of money in Louisiana!!
That's got to be a misprint right? I mean there was stolen firearms and illegal narcotics involved.....It's not like he ran a redlight or something.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Will they be suspended for the first series or the entire first quater?

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
They were en route to meet the bag man.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Will they be suspended for the first series or the entire first quater?
Let's look at this again: "Alabama starting left tackle Cam Robinson and reserve safety Laurence “Hootie” Jones"

I have highlighted the key words. Robinson runs stairs while Jones is either gone or gets a several game suspension.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator