Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
From what I've gathered, a bottle of freon and a golf club may have performed unwanted sex acts while under the influence of marijuana as those two gay brothers from the dish network commercials were doing some interior decorating. Is that close?
Nailed it! So to speak.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I give you permission. I was a mod on gsmb after all. I get to carry that title for life, ox said so
I think you and Ox are both still listed as mods on GSMB. However it doesn't matter bc only the GS staff has any authority over there, and of course they couldn't care less about a forum.

Last edited:

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I was on my way to the pro shop to check out the new Big Bertha driver. Half way there is a big Tree on the side of the road. Under the tree were some girls talking to the police, but the police prob aren't gonna take the investigation any further

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I was on my way to the pro shop to check out the new Big Bertha driver. Half way there is a big Tree on the side of the road. Under the tree were some girls talking to the police, but the police prob aren't gonna take the investigation any further
wow_bravo.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This wasn't just click bait. And even if it was, so the eff what? Just trying to give you guys a heads-up to possible bad news without naming names.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This wasn't just click bait. And even if it was, so the eff what? Just trying to give you guys a heads-up to possible bad news without naming names.
Thanks Ox. Heard any possible good news lately?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

... could have at least fleshed it out by describing the type offenses. We are left to
imagine the worst behavior by our Gators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.