Tyler Jordan enrolls early

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
He was our best recruiter this year. He's going to play center and he's a born leader. Glad he's on board.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
What I like about him putting in the work to enroll early is that he'll have an extra 6 weeks to add muscle and learn the playbook. With this kids work ethic and smarts there is no doubt in my mind that he'll be able to do both and be ready to go come fall.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n221128 said:
Would it kill someone to have a four or five star enroll early?

Attachments

• conv_3165.PNG
    conv_3165.PNG
    10.7 KB · Views: 32

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Oh yeah, and I'm glad we've got this young man. He seems like he's got a good head on his shoulders and is hard working. ...and now he's coming in early!

:chomp:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n221116 said:
He was our best recruiter this year. He's going to play center and he's a born leader. Glad he's on board.
He will be a center, but I hope it isn't this year. However, I do hope he's able to play some guard soon. It's either him or a tuba player. Our "starting" guards looked like shiiit in the spring game.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Great news. Hopefully he hits the weights and nutrition program hard so he can contribute as quickly as possible.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
There is a few more coming in with Jordan early but I haven't been able to find out who they are yet. Hopefully it's a few more of the O-line guys but I know Sandifer isn't coming in until the Summer B session.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Law98gator;n221141 said:
He will be a center, but I hope it isn't this year. However, I do hope he's able to play some guard soon. It's either him or a tuba player. Our "starting" guards looked like shiiit in the spring game.
You may be right. He'll be put where ever the biggest need is right now. I see him being a lot like Barrett Jones was at Bama. Jones started at every position on the line and was a great leader for those championship Bama teams. And you have to like it when a center doesn't take any crap from his prima donna QB.

https://youtu.be/Ca8e-jSZV0g

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MidwestChomp;n221118 said:
This guy has star making. Love his attitude and passion for the Gators.
This !!

When we get to Atlanta in a couple of years, this guy should be one of the captains and be given a special award. His leadership has been shown even before signing, helping to recruit and keep the class together during the change. Those things show that he'll make an excellent center, calling assignments and helping the kids coming in behind him do their job right.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Great news on this kid.....Now hit the weight room and the buffet.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Has anyone else heard the rumor that QB Luke Del-Rio and an Offensive lineman are transferring in and will enroll into Summer A?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Del Rio makes sense. He's probably comfortable with Nuss. Was supposedly the #2 behind McCarron under Nuss. Didn't get along with Dinglekiff and was lied to by Saban about receiving a scholly. Prostyle QB that got stuck in a spread offense when the coach changed at OSU. Doesn't seem to be a trouble-maker but instead has had terrible luck with coaching changes.

It's not really clear to me that he will be eligible immediately. I can't see anything that indicates he has graduated.

I sure hope the OL they find is a grad who is immediately eligible.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Law98gator;n221560 said:
Del Rio makes sense. He's probably comfortable with Nuss. Was supposedly the #2 behind McCarron under Nuss. Didn't get along with Dinglekiff and was lied to by Saban about receiving a scholly. Prostyle QB that got stuck in a spread offense when the coach changed at OSU. Doesn't seem to be a trouble-maker but instead has had terrible luck with coaching changes.

It's not really clear to me that he will be eligible immediately. I can't see anything that indicates he has graduated.

I sure hope the OL they find is a grad who is immediately eligible.
From what I'm hearing is both will be eligible this season. Hopefully it's true!

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hope he's a good one!
tyler-jordan1-940-wplok.jpg

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
yikes, hope that picture is decieving or that he puts on a considerable amount of weight before the fall b/c that looks more like a TE than an OL to me :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.