UF Coaching Thread: Russ Callaway promoted to Co-OC

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t care for Greenday and appreciate the attempted burn. But recent studies show 4 in 5 homosexuals prefer spelling “boy” that ^ way.
Just how recent were these “studies”. You seem to have done a fair amount of research into the subject.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We're going to win some games, very sorry to say fellas. Certainly enough to keep Billy back for 2025.

LOL. Shortbus Billy wont even beat Kentucky before he gets canned.

He knew before he took the job that it was too big. It’s not like he was a stranger to UF or that UF was a stranger to him. I’m sure Urban made him work harder than he ever had in his life, when there was no fire under his ass he didn’t give a scht.

Smartest guy in the room, just ask him.

People think that they are going to waltz in and be greeted like SOS or UM by the recruits.

Then reality sets in. Those guys werent given anything. They worked for it. And won to earn the respect.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Lol...I just take the renewals to mean he was always going to be here until '25 sometime.
No one survives three losing seasons at UF.

No one should survive two, but when you hire Cowbell, you get Cowbell.

Last edited:

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
LOL. Shortbis Billy wont even beat Kentucky before he gets canned.

People think that they are going to waltz in and be greeted like SOS or UM by the recruits.

Then reality sets in. Those guys werent given anything. They worked for it. And won to earn the respect.
He'll make it to the UK game regardless, but if they lose that one and that's the third or worse loss, then I think he'll be gone after that game just because the noise will be too loud to ignore at that point and the interim and players will have a bye week to adjust.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He'll make it to the UK game regardless, but if they lose that one and that's the third or worse loss, then I think he'll be gone after that game just because the noise will be too loud to ignore at that point and the interim and players will have a bye week to adjust.
Y’all are living in a fantasy world. He won’t get fired until his boss is shown the door. No way Stricklin fires him. No way.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
UF is not losing to Kentucky next year.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Funniest post of 2024, early nominee for Post of the Year. Poor boss is going to need more than aloe to recover from those 3rd degree burns.
season 7 the play's the thing GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
and yet he's actually worse than than all of them.

there's a quadrant for types of people in a workplace. smart and hardworking, smart and lazy, dumb and hardworking, dumb and lazy. a standard exercise in junior level management/leadership is to have the new manager/leader pick which one of the types of people he should avoid/get rid of. Most pick dumb and lazy, but that is the wrong answer. The worst type of employee is dumb and hardworking because while dumb and lazy doesnt get you anywhere, dumb and lazy is also too lazy to actively F things up royally. Dumb and hardworking will absolutely destroy an organization - too dumb to realize what they are doing is BAD, too hardworking to stop before they've pushed everyone off the cliff.

chump was a dumb but hardworking guy, mac was a dumb but lazy guy. which category do you think tater falls in?
Bla bla bla...
The world is full of dumb hard-working leaders that have successfully ****ed everything up

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Can you say NCAA scapegoat?
Was he even here when the Rashada thing happened? I thought he was hired after?

If he is an escape goat, it is for something other than Rashada.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator