UF Coaching Thread: Russ Callaway promoted to Co-OC

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Lost our 2 biggest recruiters in the last couple weeks in Hamilton and Kalil James

Confused Power Rangers GIF

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mayhaps we are thinking about recruiting Florida more and Louisiana and Texas less.

Here's hoping.

You cant be critical of these 16th rated recruiting classes and be upset when the chef who baked these classes leaves.

Last edited:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Mayhaps we are thinking about recruiting Florida more and Louisiana and Texas less.

Here's hoping.

You cant be critical of these 16th rated recruiting classes and be upset when the chef who baked these leaves.

We lost our Chili’s chef and are probably searching Waffle House for his replacement

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
I'm hoping this guy was the damned fool who brought the marching band baton with him from Loseriana
Take that to A&M and let them look like pu55ies prancing around the sidelines after making some mundane , routine . play on the field.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm hoping this guy was the damned fool who brought the marching band baton with him from Loseriana
Take that to A&M and let them look like pu55ies prancing around the sidelines after making some mundane , routine . play on the field.

Yet another example of an unkept commitment from Billy.
When he was first advised of the pimp cane after his first spring game he stated that we wouldn’t be seeing that again in the future yet here we are continuing to look like complete idiots dancing around while trailing by two touchdowns.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Yet another example of an unkept commitment from Billy.
When he was first advised of the pimp cane after his first spring game he stated that we wouldn’t be seeing that again in the future yet here we are continuing to look like complete idiots dancing around while trailing by two touchdowns.
I can't believe y'all are dissing the pimp cane. Greatest game-day extra ever produced. It's right up there with the Dora-the-Explora backpack at FSUx.

5d691edcb08aff0008ce29a2_giphy.gif

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I think you guys might be selling DE a little short...remember he actually got Bert to throw the ball in 2015-2016 at Arky and put up their best offense pretty much ever....and who could forget when he and Bert collaborated to come up with this masterpiece. I'll bet Deet saw ol Dan draw these type plays up in the dirt as kid growing up...

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I think you guys might be selling DE a little short...remember he actually got Bert to throw the ball in 2015-2016 at Arky and put up their best offense pretty much ever....and who could forget when he and Bert collaborated to come up with this masterpiece. I'll bet Deet saw ol Dan draw these type plays up in the dirt as kid growing up...

Drew the trees on his hand back then...

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I'd prefer something more subtle than the cane. Maybe a live alligator, a very hungry one, and after scoring we could throw it a live lab rat dyed the opposing team's colors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.