UF dismisses Alex McCalister for violation of team rules

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He is not as good as Cunningham, Harvey or Moss and they all fizzled out very quickly in the NFL. I just don't see his game relating well to the NFL.
His only hope is to move to LB and learns the skills quickly. I just dont see it happening. He looked terrible at LB for us.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
McCalister's departure isn't a big deal. The defense really didn't drop off after his injury, and if he hadn't gotten hurt, then he definitely would have gone pro whether that was in his best interest or not.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sheritt Brantley J Ivie Cox/Cece

Maybe they flip Cece to the other side to have him and Cox on the field at once. Not a bad starting DL
Bryan, Clark, Holley and Zuniga will also be in the two deep DL. That's 9 guys that can play. Bullard is great, but we'll be fine up front. I have to think the same about CB. I just hope the safeties stay and Anzolone/Rolin can eventually play.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Bryan, Clark, Holley and Zuniga will also be in the two deep DL. That's 9 guys that can play. Bullard is great, but we'll be fine up front. I have to think the same about CB. I just hope the safeties stay and Anzolone/Rolin can eventually play.

Don't forget about K Davis (#95) we burned his redshirt late in the year, and he did a good job for us. I think he'll find himself in the rotation.
I too am high on Zuniga. We'll be fine on the line, but depth is still an issue at linebacker and we don't know yet about either safety spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator