UF dismisses Alex McCalister for violation of team rules

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Ive been on the Bullard train while the rest of you, who dont understand 2 gap and run stuffers, were calling him a bust because you didnt think he had enough sacks. That thread was fun btw.

However, Cece will be as good as Bullard. Brantley will be a game-changer next year also.
WOW!!! How does it feel to be so superior? Next you'll tell us Treon is awesome

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
dazed3.jpg~c200

malo

Founding Member
Daily observer
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Probably should have been a good indicator. It's just weird, he really was a nice kid and extremely polite and well spoken. But that doesn't mean he isn't capable of doing something as stupid as getting himself kicked off the team.
Maybe that's the problem, he was too nice and wholesome to play in the nfl...they had to give him the bad boy image.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Maybe that's the problem, he was too nice and wholesome to play in the nfl...they had to give him the bad boy image.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Yep, we saw how good guys do in the NFL with Tebow...

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well we did have a 10-2 regular season record and went to the SECCG, so those questionable character guys did their job...

The problem is we don't have enough of those questionable character guys with star power (read highly rated) in enough positions to win championships. Mac closed the last recruiting cycle fairly strong, he needs to do the same this season so we win the SEC next year.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
My opinion is that there is still a lingering fart that smells like loser dumb champ hanging over this program. Not saying Ole hee haw would take work out. Only time will tell. I think Kirby smart is another dumb champ but if he is not it doesn't bode well for hee haw. Also. If treon is the starting qb next fall. Ole hee haw will be out in 3 years.
Again....this time in English.

g8trs99

Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2014
Where does he go in the draft? I see him as a one trick pony (speed rusher). I guess if he can do that at the NFL he can get paid on his second contract, but I would guess he is a 3rd round pick maybe. I think he could have improved by showing he can put on 10-15 pounds and improve at playing the run. He is great on backside run plays when he can use his speed to slice into the backfield, but does not appear he can set the edge. We shall see I guess.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Where does he go in the draft? I see him as a one trick pony (speed rusher). I guess if he can do that at the NFL he can get paid on his second contract, but I would guess he is a 3rd round pick maybe. I think he could have improved by showing he can put on 10-15 pounds and improve at playing the run. He is great on backside run plays when he can use his speed to slice into the backfield, but does not appear he can set the edge. We shall see I guess.

He is not as good as Cunningham, Harvey or Moss and they all fizzled out very quickly in the NFL. I just don't see his game relating well to the NFL.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Sheritt Brantley J Ivie Cox/Cece

Maybe they flip Cece to the other side to have him and Cox on the field at once. Not a bad starting DL

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
Yeah but he better be careful. Do u want squeeky clean or do u want to win.

Both..I for one never want to have a bad rep such as the old canes or that team out west, ever. We came close when hernandez and company were around but luckily it seemed most of that came out after they departed. Every school for the most part has a few incidents here or there but to be know for it, nah

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.