UF drops to #9 in updated rankings

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
I don’t drink Starbucks for the same reason I don’t wear skinny jeans or drive a Prius: Because I am a man.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I disagree with UGA having more talent than LSU, LSU has a way better offense than UGA. UGA showed yesterday that if you can go man to man against their Wrs which UF can then they make a lot of mistakes. Overall top to bottom UGA might be more talentta but I'd take LSU offense over UGA everyday of the week.
It's not even debatable that UGAy has more talent. Significantly more.
59 bluechips to our 39 bluechips.Not to mention that we have 7 less players.
Recru.PNG

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I don’t drink Starbucks for the same reason I don’t wear skinny jeans or drive a Prius: Because I am a man.
Black coffee knows no bounds. A real man can stroll into a Starbucks and order that large coffee. All the skinny jeans guys still avert their eyes when they realize you aren’t ordering something that ends in -ino.

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
Black coffee knows no bounds. A real man can stroll into a Starbucks and order that large coffee. All the skinny jeans guys still avert their eyes when they realize you aren’t ordering something that ends in -ino.
I prefer establishments that don’t even serve anything ending in -ino, and certainly not quiche or scones. Just a personal standard.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I always get an icedhalfdecafdoubleshotextrawhipchocofrapobrocccomangothingino myself with two cherries on top.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I prefer establishments that don’t even serve anything ending in -ino, and certainly not quiche or scones. Just a personal standard.
Security in your own manliness isn’t for everyone. You probably ought to get back to the latest Carhart catalog so you can keep trying to imitate what a real man looks like.

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
Security in your own manliness isn’t for everyone. You probably ought to get back to the latest Carhart catalog so you can keep trying to imitate what a real man looks like.
I prefer Duluth Trading Co, or Wolverine. Both offer more room in the groin area. But if it isn’t an issue for you, then you probably wouldn’t know.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I prefer Duluth Trading Co, or Wolverine. Both offer more room in the groin area. But if it isn’t an issue for you, then you probably wouldn’t know.
Duluth is expensive these days.

Good stuff though.

Ballroom jeans, baby. It is the anti- @Slevin . For men with measurable testosterone only though

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Nice. Literal d*ck measuring. Nothing says real man more than bragging anonymously on the internet about the unverifiable size of your manhood.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
It's not even debatable that UGAy has more talent. Significantly more.
59 bluechips to our 39 bluechips.Not to mention that we have 7 less players.
I didnt say UGA had less talent than us, I said LSU was just as talented which based on your chart proves my point.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
No doubt as much time as you spend in Starbucks, it isnt an issue for you.
Love assumptions. Been months, maybe years, since I’ve been to one. Wasn’t readily available in Mississippi (required an out of the way drive) and haven’t been to one in Colorado. Maybe 2017 was the last time I was in one? I’ve had their coffee - wife buys it at the store.

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
Nice. Literal d*ck measuring. Nothing says real man more than bragging anonymously on the internet about the unverifiable size of your manhood.
Hey dude, you brought clothing brands into this. You want verification? Call your mom. Seriously though, it’s more about values. Could I go into a Starbucks and order? Sure. I have before, twice actually. The coffee is nothing special. And a bunch of hair-bun, skinny jeans “males” with a bitchy attitude along with the price didn’t sit well with me. I don’t align with their values-or Starbucks-on any level. I have standards. Starbucks refused service to a friend of mine’s son in an airport as he returned from Iraq. So **** them.
Pro tip: get your wife to get you some Black Rifle coffee company’s either CAF-caffeine as ****(my personal preference), or Beyond Black. Good stuff that funds a good cause. You’ll thank me later.

theoriginalmadgator

Aug 16, 2019
I disagree with UGA having more talent than LSU, LSU has a way better offense than UGA. UGA showed yesterday that if you can go man to man against their Wrs which UF can then they make a lot of mistakes. Overall top to bottom UGA might be more talentta but I'd take LSU offense over UGA everyday of the week.

I'm afraid of their running game being able to do exactly what LSU did to us.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Hey dude, you brought clothing brands into this. You want verification? Call your mom. Seriously though, it’s more about values. Could I go into a Starbucks and order? Sure. I have before, twice actually. The coffee is nothing special. And a bunch of hair-bun, skinny jeans “males” with a *****y attitude along with the price didn’t sit well with me. I don’t align with their values-or Starbucks-on any level. I have standards. Starbucks refused service to a friend of mine’s son in an airport as he returned from Iraq. So **** them.
Pro tip: get your wife to get you some Black Rifle coffee company’s either CAF-caffeine as ****(my personal preference), or Beyond Black. Good stuff that funds a good cause. You’ll thank me later.
When I was in South Carolina, I swung into Starbucks many times in uniform to grab coffee. Never had an issue. And almost all the staff was female. Tough to argue military support with an active duty service member...

Black rifle is fine. We prefer death wish coffee when we need high speed coffee.

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
When I was in South Carolina, I swung into Starbucks many times in uniform to grab coffee. Never had an issue. And almost all the staff was female. Tough to argue military support with an active duty service member...

Black rifle is fine. We prefer death wish coffee when we need high speed coffee.

Thank you for your service.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Thank you for your service.
Definitely not hunting for that but it’s appreciated. Just would caution against judging an international corporation based on one poor incident. Speaks to the employee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator