UF Fall Camp: camp over...Game 1 up next

Status
Not open for further replies.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Who the fck would call Brantley on the option play... it's like the OC didn't know he didn't have Tebow at quarterback anymore.

The aDdaZiO sHoW.

i

This is a summary of our 2010 offense:
103870673_original.jpg

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The aDdaZiO sHoW.

i

This is a summary of our 2010 offense:
103870673_original.jpg

The hands JB developed on all those high/low snaps would really come in handy later in the year when he needed to catch his own tipped pass against Usce, while laying on the ground. A less experienced QB may have dropped that.

But, there's one other moment from that year. It's half "haha" because of the score, and half "****" because we hired the guy who instructed his DB to play press coverage on Brantley with Trey at QB and some of the worst angles and effort I've ever seen.

Jun 2, 2015
Hmmmm.......missing a spring game (aka “glorified practice”) or go to Hawaii....for 5 or 6 WEEKS! Yeah, that’s really a tough choice.
I’ll ask the question that’s on everyone else’s mind: what is wrong with you?
Probably not missing much. Word is you guys are going to suck royally this year. Sounds like your little flash in the pan run is all but over.

Soflagator, sure hope you are right. Maybe we will only lose by 30. Not sure which dummy thought scheduling Alabama for the first game of the season would be a great idea.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yousef Mugharbil And Gage Wilcox on campus tomorrow. Sapp expected tomorrow but due to an issue with his transcripts may not be in until the fall.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Lol.... sure

It’s true. There’s always some bizarre, “the toner was low” or “he dated a signature 2020” type of reason some kid doesn’t make it nearly every year. Don’t we still have a kid sitting in a dinghy somewhere off the coast of Freeport waiting to get in because we sent some paperwork to the wrong mailroom by mistake and didn’t get a tracking number?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Look how big Des is. If he can just play 10-15 snaps/game, it's going to be fun to watch (I want to see him roll over some 290lb OG from FAU or USF)....but if he's in shape, regardless his youth/age he should be stout in short yardage situations - it'll be like the opposite of when the Bears ran "the refrigerator" as a fullback.

Look at him in this picture - Dexter is 6'6 310-ish (for comparison):

I think I found threats acid dealer

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Look how big Des is. If he can just play 10-15 snaps/game, it's going to be fun to watch (I want to see him roll over some 290lb OG from FAU or USF)....but if he's in shape, regardless his youth/age he should be stout in short yardage situations - it'll be like the opposite of when the Bears ran "the refrigerator" as a fullback.

Look at him in this picture - Dexter is 6'6 310-ish (for comparison):

I just got this part. Mark Wheeler says if Florida isn't a top 10 run defense he'll be disappointed..

I would bet two testicles that we wont be top 50. these guys are supposed to be professionals. you wonder if they even watch football.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I just got this part. Mark Wheeler says if Florida isn't a top 10 run defense he'll be disappointed..

I would bet two testicles that we wont be top 50. these guys are supposed to be professionals. you wonder if they even watch football.

Actually, Wheeler is very critical about the staff. I think you might be reading his intent wrong.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Actually, Wheeler is very critical about the staff. I think you might be reading his intent wrong.
I dont read him much. I defer.

Didnt realize he was being sarcastic.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Not saying it was sarcastic, think he was speaking more about the size of Watson and the additions of Shelton and Newkirk and not so much being realistic. WCC is one sight I check out often because he reports things openly and is reasonable when it comes to Mullens work as a whole.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
10 weeks until kickoff! I hope I'm living in Florida by then!

Here is the thing, 10 weeks...I used to be losing my mind at this time. Getting hyped up. Watching stuff like "Last Chance U" and counting the days...

BECAUSE I always had HOPE...I come from the "Wait 'til next year" era. Pell was the architect and SOS was our savior.

Fast forward to 2021...and ALL I have to look forward to is................

OIP.XvWzO_qa7EVuslnQAmpBzAHaE8

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members