UF Fall Camp: camp over...Game 1 up next

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Here is the thing, 10 weeks...I used to be loosing my mind at this time. Getting hyped up. Watching stuff like "Last Chance U" and counting the days...

BECAUSE I always had HOPE...I come from the "Wait 'til next year" era. Pell was the architect and SOS was our savior.

Fast forward to 2021...and ALL I have to look forward to is................

OIP.XvWzO_qa7EVuslnQAmpBzAHaE8

Yep, it's depressing. Going into the season, we know we're not winning anything of importance, our D is suspect, new QB, Delance starting at OT, Mullen ball coming back, and our only hope is: can we pull an upset (UGA, Alabama, or LSU)? Anyone who thinks we go better than 10-2 is nuts. And anyone who thinks Missouri and Kentucky are going to just roll over is nuts as well.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm 50 years old, you're damn right I hope to still be living!! I expect at least 30 more football seasons. 20 of which I'll actually know what's going on, after that it's all a bonus!
:pe:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Funny thing about that meme - my first ever UF game was that year vs. Kentucky. We went up 3-0, lost 33-3 w/ Larry Ochab starting at QB. I remember running around on the field after the game. My step dad was/is a UK fan (after now CSX transferred their headquarters to Jacksonville in the 1970's), so most of my first UF games were UF/UK (I saw us get killed like 102-48 in the old Alligator Alley gymnasium when I was 8 or 9 years old).

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I'm 50 years old, you're damn right I hope to still be living!! I expect at least 30 more football seasons. 20 of which I'll actually know what's going on, after that it's all a bonus!

At this pace you better get used to "Ivy League" Football and empty stadiums.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
boys-old-geezer-costume_500x.jpg

Age is just a number!!!!!

Any one who says that doesn't have arthritis, btw.

My back blows up every so often.....and it happened about a month ago. I had to get a toradol shot in the ass! Instant relief!! I could have used a nice cane....or a fancy "walking stick"!!

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
My back blows up every so often.....and it happened about a month ago. I had to get a toradol shot in the ass! Instant relief!! I could have used a nice cane....or a fancy "walking stick"!!

Look into an inversion table...worked for me.

R5ac2f0e79845d045400340dc3716ecb3

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
13-38

I agree completely.

Interesting that they don't mention that he didn't bother practicing that week. as far as I know no team is ever failed to practice for a bowl game and gone on vacation instead.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
13-38

I agree completely.

Interesting that they don't mention that he didn't bother practicing that week. as far as I know no team is ever failed to practice for a bowl game and gone on vacation instead.

Speaks VOLUMES...Who does that?

Bigger Question:

How do you do that...lose your last three games and...GET A FUCHSING RAISE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator