UF Fall Camp: camp over...Game 1 up next

Status
Not open for further replies.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Start Bowman. He is by far the best runner. The other RBs are average or a slightly above average. Lingard seems like he has some potential also. I love how they are so strict on RBs blocking and refuse to start Bowman for that reason when they don't care about the OL men not blocking well, especially DelaSACK at RT. Seniority!! It's like getting angry at a chef for not being a great server while being ok with your server being a terrible server.

Good lawdy...as if you know who is the best runner. You don't know anything about what has been going on at practices nor do you seem to understand it really doesn't matter because our offensive scheme doesn't really feature RB. Peirce, Davis, Wright and Lingard are not average or slightly above average either.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, yeah, I do want to argue about Dec vs Jan if that is the way you are going with it. Point I am making, I dont think he practice with the team last season like you are inferring by saying Sep-Dec. Its obvious we didn't even practice in the month of December after the semester ended. So I dont think he really has all that time with the playbook you are trying to say he does.

However, Im not arguing that seniority isn't rule #1 because it is with Mullen.

In addition he did not practice much in the spring because he got hurt.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
First off, using retarded in 2021 is bit ignorant, no? Anyway, you can say what you want about Grantham, was he bad last year? Yes.
Retarded people need to know. Tough love is what you get here.

Bad year? No he has had a trash ass career, including getting run out of Ugly and sent to the little leagues because he was THIRD AND GRANTHAM.

His whole fuchsing career is a disaster and one joke failure after another.

I can see why you are attracted in him. Have some Dwag DNA yourself?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
First off, using retarded in 2021 is bit ignorant, no? Anyway, you can say what you want about Grantham, was he bad last year? Yes. Can he make his guys superstars if they buy in? Also yes. David Reese? I don’t remember any of you guys complaining when we had Reese. That sack against Mississippi State in 2018 was unbelievable. Not mention the Mississippi State win over LSU in 2014 AT LSU.

Oh Reese was a nice player, but a superstar, :lmao2:. He was slow as molasses and horrendous in pass coverage.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017

Bad year? No he has had a trash ass career, including getting run out of Ugly and sent to the little leagues because he was THIRD AND GRANTHAM.

Donk I wish we had a Hall of Fame
this post would go in it.

Dale Warner

Banned
BANNED
Aug 25, 2021

You're such a piece of ****. Incredibly arrogant and short sighted. We could have Saban and you wouldn’t be happy, neither would durty. You love to bitch. Not just about football, but about everything. People like you ruin message boards. I could never have my son sign up because of the language you use. You ignore wins like that 2014 LSU win so you can fit all of this negativity into your narrative.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
You're such a piece of ****. Incredibly arrogant and short sighted. We could have Saban and you wouldn’t be happy, neither would durty. You love to *****. Not just about football, but about everything. People like you ruin message boards. I could never have my son sign up because of the language you use. You ignore wins like that 2014 LSU win so you can fit all of this negativity into your narrative.
Got to admit Dale your a breath of fresh in here or hot air? Im so confused.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You ignore wins like that 2014 LSU win so you can fit all of this negativity into your narrative.
You were really impressed with 2014, huh?

I mean, beating Grasseater is so hard even Butters and Burp Bielema could do it.

the funniest thing about 2014 is that despite having an All NFL starting quarterback, Mullinz ended the season on a 3 game triple face plant (with Vandy intervening), again.

Seems familiar. he probably started packing his bags again thinking he was going to get a decent job.

Some things never change.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
in our offense most of the past plays are a fake option first, so the running back is not blocking.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Its year 4. Put up or shut up time. This is Danny Boy's team. He's rolling out his hand picked QB with 3 years of Mullen training and doubled down on his self proclaimed elite DC. Mullen needs to win the SEC or hit the road.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016

Thanks for your take. I hate the O scheme too. About Bowman, maybe a year on ST and some scattered mop-up work will give him time to get stronger and perhaps a bit thicker. HTFK? DM isn't going to play him much under any circumstances anyway - unless he's just absolutely embarrassed into it by Bowman's play. This is of course the same dooshnugget of a HC who permitted a healthy Kyle Pitts to sit and watch the LSU fiasco.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
You're such a piece of ****. Incredibly arrogant and short sighted. We could have Saban and you wouldn’t be happy, neither would durty. You love to *****. Not just about football, but about everything. People like you ruin message boards. I could never have my son sign up because of the language you use. You ignore wins like that 2014 LSU win so you can fit all of this negativity into your narrative.

No, We could NOT have Saban. Having Saban takes commitment, something that has not existed at UF in what seems like a lifetime. To have Saban you need a commitment to excellence starting at the top. We have Fuchsing Fuchs. Strike One. Then you need excellence in the Athletic Admin. We have Fooley 1.0 pulling the puppet strings of Fooley 2.0. Strike Two and Strike Three. Sit down and grab some pine. And you wonder why many of us are pissed that we have arguably the worst Football Coaching Staff in the SEC? Sure I understand we will never ever compete at the very top anymore, but it would be nice if those A$$HOLES up there could at least fake like they care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator