UF Fall Camp: camp over...Game 1 up next

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
. We would have been in the playoffs if it had been a fair 12 team system. Please, leave your gator degrees at the table.

So during the season, the NCAA decide to change the system from 12 teams to 4, or did everyone know before the season that there were only 4 teams in the playoff. I know this is probably just a troll account, but everyone knew the number of teams before the season and what it would take to get into the playoff. This is some schit losers say to make themselves feel better about fuching up.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I find it so many that many of you profess to be gigantic gator fans. Yet, when we have a few down years, you all jump ship immediately. Would you slap your kid for spilling his milk once for twice? The immaturity is incredible. We would have been in the playoffs if it had been a fair 12 team system. Please, leave your gator degrees at the table.
:lol: please never leave us

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A couple nuggets:

Diwun has been playing most at safety. He was being played at both linebacker and safety early but the majority of his time has now been shifted to safety.

Desmond Watson played a lot in the most recent scrimmage. Mainly with back ups. He’s talented but too heavy. His time in that scrimmage focused on getting him further into playing shape. He will get time this year but it will be limited while they work with his weight.

Marshall is going to be a lockdown corner.

Bowman is the best playmaker on offense. But he may find the majority of his time on ST this year. He seems to be pretty far behind on the playbook.

EJ is pretty much neck and neck with AR in practice. EJ throws a better deep ball and AR is better with routine passes. EJ is supposedly special running the ball. It’ll be interesting to see how this plays out in the first few games of the year.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
A couple nuggets:

Diwun has been playing most at safety. He was being played at both linebacker and safety early but the majority of his time has now been shifted to safety.

Desmond Watson played a lot in the most recent scrimmage. Mainly with back ups. He’s talented but too heavy. His time in that scrimmage focused on getting him further into playing shape. He will get time this year but it will be limited while they work with his weight.

Marshall is going to be a lockdown corner.

Bowman is the best playmaker on offense. But he may find the majority of his time on ST this year. He seems to be pretty far behind on the playbook.

EJ is pretty much neck and neck with AR in practice. EJ throws a better deep ball and AR is better with routine passes. EJ is supposedly special running the ball. It’ll be interesting to see how this plays out in the first few games of the year.
Thanks for the updaate
Good read on AR over at Gator Country, says hes accepting his role as #2 QB and looks up to Emory as a big brother/mentor.
He said what ever the team needs from him , mop-up or spelling Emory he'll be ready. Kind of refreshing.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It would be really nice to have some size and real talent at safety for the first time since Third and Grantham.

I will believe it when I see it.

he's been here a year and this is one of the most simplistic playbooks imaginable, essentially about 10 plays out of a bunch of different formations. This doesn't sound believable.

EJ is pretty much neck and neck with AR in practice. ... It’ll be interesting to see how this plays out in the first few games of the year.
yeah..... sure. whatever.

the more senior guy plays, period, or I don't know Mullins like the pimples on my scrotum.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
he's been here a year and this is one of the most simplistic playbooks imaginable, essentially about 10 plays out of a bunch of different formations. This doesn't sound believable.

I dont think Bowman has been here a year.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
He was here in September. December at the latest.

I thought he announced he would transfer to Florida in Oct last year. Wouldn't he had to finish that semester first? I dont think he got here until Jan semester started.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I thought he announced he would transfer to Florida in Oct last year. Wouldn't he had to finish that semester first? I dont think he got here until Jan semester started.
I thought he announced like three weeks into Clemsons camp.
You want to argue about Dec vs Jan?

Regardless it is a simpleton middle school playbook that anyone shoulf pick up in weeks.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I thought he announced like three weeks into Clemsons camp.
You want to argue about Dec vs Jan?

Regardless it is a simpleton middle school playbook that anyone shoulf pick up in weeks.

Well, yeah, I do want to argue about Dec vs Jan if that is the way you are going with it. Point I am making, I dont think he practice with the team last season like you are inferring by saying Sep-Dec. Its obvious we didn't even practice in the month of December after the semester ended. So I dont think he really has all that time with the playbook you are trying to say he does.

However, Im not arguing that seniority isn't rule #1 because it is with Mullen.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
"He gets the most out of his players" is crackhead retarded spin for "he keeps better talent on the bench to play seniority".

and he has a long long history of it.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
[QUOTE="ltraz, post: 1270346, member: 1504"
So a repeat of KT where our staff that's supposedly so good at getting the best out of his players won't figure it out for years? As Law said, our offense isn't complicated at all from a playbook learning perspective. If he can't pick it up, he's an idiot or it's on coaches. For you guys arguing on his arrival date, did he have a Spring? If yes, than he had way more than many true freshman, which we also expect to be able to be taught enough to contribute at RB.[/QUOTE]

IYO, how valid is the stuff about Bowman being a bit undersized/vulnerable to injury, and having little or no experience/skills as a pass blocker or receiver? We all know that the hobgoblin of foolish consistency sits heavily upon the shoulders of our HC and that Freshman don't play often - if ever. But in view of the players already solidly ensconced above him on the roster, is there any chance in hell that this kid will shock the world and get some serious playing time this season? I personally don't expect him to get much of a shot unless injuries make it an absolute necessity.

Dale Warner

Banned
BANNED
Aug 25, 2021
"He gets the most out of his players" is crackhead retarded spin for "he keeps better talent on the bench to play seniority".

and he has a long long history of it.

First off, using retarded in 2021 is bit ignorant, no? Anyway, you can say what you want about Grantham, was he bad last year? Yes. Can he make his guys superstars if they buy in? Also yes. David Reese? I don’t remember any of you guys complaining when we had Reese. That sack against Mississippi State in 2018 was unbelievable. Not mention the Mississippi State win over LSU in 2014 AT LSU.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Its really no fun now that its known Dale is just a schizo account. His replies are just kinda dumb now. Well, they were dumb before but at least it was fun watching people get trolled by his dumb comments.

SECund2nun

Oct 13, 2018
Start Bowman. He is by far the best runner. The other RBs are average or a slightly above average. Lingard seems like he has some potential also. I love how they are so strict on RBs blocking and refuse to start Bowman for that reason when they don't care about the OL men not blocking well, especially DelaSACK at RT. Seniority!! It's like getting angry at a chef for not being a great server while being ok with your server being a terrible server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator