UF Fall Camp: camp over...Game 1 up next

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Another reason I like Kerwin:

Each of WCU's preseason football practices are open to the public. It is respectfully requested, though, that spectators observe from the stadium seating area and avoid being either on the field or the sidelines for safety, and physically distance from the team at all times. Practice times are subject to change.

Just sayin...

Catamount Football Opens 2021 Fall Camp on Friday - Western Carolina University

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Another reason I like Kerwin:

Each of WCU's preseason football practices are open to the public. It is respectfully requested, though, that spectators observe from the stadium seating area and avoid being either on the field or the sidelines for safety, and physically distance from the team at all times. Practice times are subject to change.

Just sayin...

Catamount Football Opens 2021 Fall Camp on Friday - Western Carolina University

Let's be honest here. It's not really possible to not be socially distanced from Kerwin.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Let's be honest here. It's not really possible to not be socially distanced from Kerwin.

You can't really say that now. OH and his OL coach just died of COVID
WCU_KerwinBell.jpg

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Are you kidding me? Mississippi State? We struggled mightily against them in 2009, and then they whipped our cans in 2010. They had some amazing seasons, notably 2014 and their win over LSU. So, stop.

Billy Mumphrey ladies and gents !
Welcome Billy! Big fan of your stories .
May the almighty bless you and all the
Simple country boys out there .

Dale Warner

Banned
BANNED
Aug 25, 2021
I find it so many that many of you profess to be gigantic gator fans. Yet, when we have a few down years, you all jump ship immediately. Would you slap your kid for spilling his milk once for twice? The immaturity is incredible. We would have been in the playoffs if it had been a fair 12 team system. Please, leave your gator degrees at the table.

Last edited:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I find it so many that most of you profess to be gigantic gator fans. Yet, when we have a few down years, you all jump ship immediately. Would you slap your kid for spilling his milk once for twice? The immaturity is incredible. We would have been in the playoffs if it had been a fair 12 team system. Please, leave your gator degrees at the table.

How's the view from the hole in the sand your head is in?

I would slap my kid for spilling milk shyty recruiting if he did it every time year despite all the evidence in the world that carrying the glass right side up elite recruiting is required for success.

Last edited:

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I find it so many that many of you profess to be gigantic gator fans. Yet, when we have a few down years, you all jump ship immediately. Would you slap your kid for spilling his milk once for twice? The immaturity is incredible. We would have been in the playoffs if it had been a fair 12 team system. Please, leave your gator degrees at the table.

A few down years? Since Adazzio?

We should own the SEC East and be able to challenge Bama every year.

We get a Major Bowl and don't show up.

And now we recruit 10 -15 every year...yet Bama, LSU, UGA, Clemson, OSU are top 1-7 every year.

Our Facilities are behind Miss St...how do you expect to complete.

We might be able out coach...but no we have Grantham running our D...everyone knows his game plan...except our own players

But I am a Gator...I remember 0-10-1 and probation...DO YOU?

I want better.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

Hey asswipe, real gator fans give real critique to their team and have real concerns about the direction. I admit that I am no big x and o guy but glossing over the major recruiting failures this clown staff is doing is hilarious at best. You dont have to know the inside and outs to see we have a mediocre staff who will NEVER win anything of any importance. Its clear as day. Take off your rose colored glasses. When Bama becomes scared to come to the swamp, call me. Until then, its 8-4 or 9-3. Enjoy that.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Hey asswipe, real gator fans give real critique to their team and have real concerns about the direction. I admit that I am no big x and o guy but glossing over the major recruiting failures this clown staff is doing is hilarious at best. You dont have to know the inside and outs to see we have a mediocre staff who will NEVER win anything of any importance. Its clear as day. Take off your rose colored glasses. When Bama becomes scared to come to the swamp, call me. Until then, its 8-4 or 9-3. Enjoy that.
1200px-Trolling_drawing.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator