UF Football team outperforms Message Board

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Lots of firsts for the Mac tenure. First bowl win, first true blowout (win), first game with NO linebackers anybody could recognize, strongest game for Appleby, and most surprising: First Mac on-field halftime interview that contained real football insight. Nice! GO GATORS now go get some strong recruits!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Lots of firsts for the Mac tenure. First bowl win, first true blowout (win), first game with NO linebackers anybody could recognize, strongest game for Appleby, and most surprising: First Mac on-field halftime interview that contained real football insight. Nice! GO GATORS now go get some strong recruits!
:britney:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Yet you would still find reasons to complain about that class... I have no doubt in my mind.

Naw, I will give him kudos and compliment him. That would be increases from each year to the next the last two seasons. Kinda hard to complain about that. Maybe not as fast as I would like but it would be improvement nonetheless. Expectations would be very high going into next season.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Naw, I will give him kudos and compliment him. That would be increases from each year to the next the last two seasons. Kinda hard to complain about that. Maybe not as fast as I would like but it would be improvement nonetheless. Expectations would be very high going into next season.

High expectations from a coach that needed fired months ago? Im pretty sure your on record saying he is basically worthless and will never amount to anything.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
High expectations from a coach that needed fired months ago? Im pretty sure your on record saying he is basically worthless and will never amount to anything.

I've been on record as saying that he could always turn it around. I am doubtful but it could happen. He's going to get year 3 regardless. A top ten recruiting class and a bowl win? Yeah, that's great news. I think next year is make or break for him. Also, it is possible that the noise in the system is creating some urgency on his end. He seemed a little more determined than in the past. Just random observations.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Im on record saying I dont believe he is the guy but I like him and I see he has an actual passion for his team and he really wants to be a gator. He is struggling in recruiting and his offense leaves us all wanting. That being said, I want him to prove me wrong. I want him to win and win big. I would much rather have a coach that loves Florida then hire some big shot who will leave for the NFL at a drop of a hat. I also dont see a viable replacement for him at this time. I think the more we turn over our HC the more we look like Tenn. Nobody is happy with where we are at and things must change. I hope he knows what he must do and isnt afraid to do it.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Im on record saying I dont believe he is the guy but I like him and I see he has an actual passion for his team and he really wants to be a gator. He is struggling in recruiting and his offense leaves us all wanting. That being said, I want him to prove me wrong. I want him to win and win big. I would much rather have a coach that loves Florida then hire some big shot who will leave for the NFL at a drop of a hat. I also dont see a viable replacement for him at this time. I think the more we turn over our HC the more we look like Tenn. Nobody is happy with where we are at and things must change. I hope he knows what he must do and isnt afraid to do it.
That's a good post dan, its where I'm at as well. I want to be proven wrong but I'm a results oriented guy through and through, its just how I was raised. It's also been my experience that the vast majority of time trajectories that span multiple years are typically the rule, not the exception. Would love to see a turnaround but we are more than likely experiencing the norm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.