Gator Basketball UF loses to Butler 61-54 to drop to 3-3

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
If we made our FTs...we win easily. So much crap and good in this game. Freshman and Bassett standing out. Hayes, Hudson, and part of Allen will be benched really soon...maybe next game

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
You can’t have a pg who can’t hit a FT. It can never work because he has the ball in his hand the most, especially end of game

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm gonna go break a white board.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Haha...**** play by White contested 2pter... not close from Allen. Gonna be lucky to make the tourney this year if Allen and Hudson play like Freshman

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I’m tired of watching White’s teams. Just can’t watch crap offense anymore.

0-2 vs “Power 5” teams. Hats off Mike.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
If we made our FTs...we win easily. So much crap and good in this game. Freshman and Bassett standing out. Hayes, Hudson, and part of Allen will be benched really soon...maybe next game

You forgot about the missed layups, too.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Not making the tournament with White and this offense this year. Cut the **** out of the dribble drive or lose...plain and simple

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You’ve heard of the triangle offense, we play the trianmiss offense. These guys should be forced to shoot 1000 free throws this afternoon.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
You forgot about the missed layups, too.
Lots of issues and it's on the coach at this point. 4 years and no half court offense...maybe its cause of the dame system not the players lol. White better learn or its going to be a long ass season

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
We will lose to Butler, WV, TCU, Michigan St, probably 2 more just in the on conference at this rate

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What goods ? .... Bassett looks promising. Nembhart is excellent but he needs a helpful partner.
We missed Stokes today. I have no idea, just like White. Playing time could enhance shooting of Stone, Locke ? How to trust "has-beens" Allen, Hudson? Looks like this team doesn't believe in a needed presence under the basket - not in offense, not in defense ?

Last edited:

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't watch. Was this the fast break out of control only offense? Or is white trying to evolve.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Why ? I don't know but White's acting like he's a first year coach, with players he's not familiar with, try this, try that ?
Some coach needs to promote the idea that their speed of passing makes the defense lag behind, increasing chances for an offensive break towards the rim and for set shots for 3s.. Fire the passes (learn to catch those firmly, no bobbles). For inside shots, make the backboard your helpmate.

If running subs in & out, then make it part of a bigger plan, then play at breakneck hustle on defense to disrupt opponents' offense. I especially enjoy good inside play by the "talls". Back & forth, in & out. C'mon White.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator