UF-MIA Basketball tonight 7PM ESPN2

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't understand why we're giving McClellan that big of a cushion. We have 2 5"11 guards on him and he's 6"5, those are easy shots for him .

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Down 12 under 4 timeout. Only made 3 jump shots tonight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This is gonna be another long season if we can't find a way to score in the half court

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
It just boggles the mind, do these kids just forget how to shoot, they had to be able too at some point to be recruited to UF, I would think.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Any chance Billy comes back? Not impressed

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Proud to be the first to say it

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Next game BFR needs to start at PG and Allen at SG. Hill and Chiozza have been non existent all year

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
There is just no way we should ever lose to Miami in basketball. I've been very quiet on Hill and Chiozza, but something has to change.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This UF team doesn't look well coached ... or coached at all. Plays without a plan
of attack, just waiting and hoping the opponent will allow us to get it to the inside.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
There is just no way we should ever lose to Miami in basketball. I've been very quiet on Hill and Chiozza, but something has to change.
When Montana St has better guards than us...we have a problem lol

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We better looking for transfers this offseason

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
This team has major talent, but also lacks guard talent. I don't think White can do much else with the PGs. Bench Hill and tou have Chiozza. The other options are 2 freshman who aren't true PGs. I'm sure this is a big whole White will fill. And I think White will get it worked out a win a lot at UF. But with the talent on this team he needs to make the big dance.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I watched Miami play a bit earlier this year. They're significantly better. Although we have size, shooting wise, we are mediocre from 15 feet in. Chiozza is ok. Hill is a complete bust.

I'm not impressed with the coaching or recruiting thus far.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Next game BFR needs to start at PG and Allen at SG. Hill and Chiozza have been non existent all year

This doesn't make any sense to me. BFR and Allen have been even worse than Hill and Cheese.

In the last game we saw some extended minutes with both PGs on the court together and it worked pretty well. I think we would have seen more of that today if Hill wasn't in foul trouble.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
This doesn't make any sense to me. BFR and Allen have been even worse than Hill and Cheese.

In the last game we saw some extended minutes with both PGs on the court together and it worked pretty well. I think we would have seen more of that today if Hill wasn't in foul trouble.
The offense doesn't work with those two at pg...both can't score by driving or shooting. When they both fouled out and BFR took over at point he drove with a purpose and scored. He also had a few drives and passes tonight. Allen also is better with the ball in his hand as seen in the last 10 min of the game. Both will having growing pains but we will not beat teams scoring 40 a game.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Egbunu is getting better each game, but with no improvement in his surrounding "set-up men"
that improvement is thwarted. We have freshmen that will improve better and at faster rate than
our upperclassman. So play them to the max. This team will not beat decent teams - probably
not beat a top 30 team ?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well this was a waste of $65. We've got a lot of problems. Gonna be a long season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator