UF offers a Pouncey

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:thug::thug2::thug::thug2:

Just kidding. He actually seems pretty cool. He is a long strider and has a ton of hops. Seems to battle for the ball. I like him, even if his speed isn't elite, he could be a weapon in the slot.

Last edited:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Is there a Hernandez legacy to offer, too?

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Cool. Considering all the schools that offered him, he must be good.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Three-star you say? Who cares. He's a goddmn Pouncey. Bring him onboard!

https://florida.n.rivals.com/news/a...rmance-florida-offers-legacy-prospect-pouncey

I couldn't access the entire article b/c I'm not a premium subscriber, but are your sure this link thread title that he is a legacy is correct? And if so, which Pouncey is he related to? What I did read says this kid is from Winter Park whereas Maurkice and Mike Pouncey were from Lakeland, about an hour and a half away from Winter Park. I'm curious to know the legacy connection this kid has to UF football.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I couldn't access the entire article b/c I'm not a premium subscriber, but are your sure this link thread title that he is a legacy is correct? And if so, which Pouncey is he related to? What I did read says this kid is from Winter Park whereas Maurkice and Mike Pouncey were from Lakeland, about an hour and a half away from Winter Park. I'm curious to know the legacy connection this kid has to UF football.

They're cousins.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Someone to take the Treon role...off the field

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Coincidental that we offer a Pouncey on the same day that a new commit offers up a "hit list".

LurkingGator

Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2016
His offer list is impressive. I'm guessing that his rating is going to rise. ESPN seems to be way behind in updating his offer list.

His height listed as 6'2" (ESPN and 247sports) or 6'3" (Rivals and Scout). He isn't fast for a WR if ESPN is correct with their 4.65/40. He doesn't look like he has the frame to grow into an O-lineman like his cousins. But maybe a TE. And may be that 40 time is off.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
His offer list is impressive. I'm guessing that his rating is going to rise. ESPN seems to be way behind in updating his offer list.

His height listed as 6'2" (ESPN and 247sports) or 6'3" (Rivals and Scout). He isn't fast for a WR if ESPN is correct with their 4.65/40. He doesn't look like he has the frame to grow into an O-lineman like his cousins. But maybe a TE. And may be that 40 time is off.

You are always so negative......:bart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.