UF - USCe Predictions

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Interesting story about the wife. Have you ever read “1,001 Uses for Duct Tape?” Give it a look see; It might solve your problem.

You’re welcome.
She stays out of the living room during games but occasionally walks through to get to the bedroom....I've never seen anything like it and I just laugh in disbelief whenever it happens. (BTW I don't have lucky jersey's or any other superstitions about the games) During the UK game this year she was decorating for Halloween much of the first half :facepalm:

To her credit though she did lock herself in the bedroom during the 2008 NCG after stepping into the room and watching Tebow throw the interception in the 1st quarter of that game :lol:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Wish someone had Gif’d Trask’s facial response to Thompson asking his question after the Vu game in 2020. You know it’s bad when players, including a kid like Trask, think you’re a toolbag.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Cocks will score in the 31 to 42 point range.
Is there a snowballs chance in hell we can score more than 42 points?

Get it in your head now, that way, you won't be disgusted, kicking your dog, screaming at the wife and kids and slobbered drunk at 7:30.
We are going to get rolled.
Worse than Kentucky.

This team, just not motivated, not very good and frankly, Don't give a fuch.
Napier is so far in over his head he has no Fuching idea what to do to fix it except, "Trust the process, right"

The last time the Cocks beat the hell out of us in Columbia, I punched a hole in the wall in two places, slammed a door through the frame and pushed another door opened so far, it sent the door stoppers through the door itself. My dog hid for three days and My wife, slept in the guest room.

Get drunk early, Like 11 am.
Bump.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
24 (8 FGs of course)

Gators win. Sets up a ranked matchup with UGA where we somehow pull out a W which propels us to win out this season and get into playoff discussion.

Off by a few FGs but I’m feeling my future prediction. Bout to run down on them dawgs!

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I had the Cocks winning it 31-17, never imagined Billy could score 41 on the road this year. Nice downfield passing from Mertz today, and a good called game by Billy, Armstrong on the other hand didn't have his best day, but when we had to have 2 stops in the 4th he got it done, and that's all that matters right now. GO GATORS!!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I had the Cocks winning it 31-17, never imagined Billy could score 41 on the road this year. Nice downfield passing from Mertz today, and a good called game by Billy, Armstrong on the other hand didn't have his best day, but when we had to have 2 stops in the 4th he got it done, and that's all that matters right now. GO GATORS!!

It was such a strange game, because it felt like we were in control the entire time, until we weren’t. Unlike some of the come backs last year, where we were constantly fighting from behind , this in retrospect, felt like a game we’re going to win the whole time and almost got complacent in the second half.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Gotta give @Ironhead credit about calling USC having 31-42 points. I didn't think they would score that many points, didn't expect the defense to be that hideous.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I haven't really watched any usce football this year but I know we're terrible on the road. This game pretty much determines our bowl eligibility imo. This one and arky are the only 2 winnable games we have left that I can seen . I'm taking usce at home . They'll stack the box and make a few plays down field in the passing game.

28-13 usce
This works Damm near every time

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Gotta give @Ironhead credit about calling USC having 31-42 points. I didn't think they would score that many points, didn't expect the defense to be that hideous.

I think they found something with this Anderson kid. I could seee them being decent on offense moving forward. Rattler has moments but just isn’t a winner or consistent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator