UF - USCe Predictions

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Maybe just for him. His post was particularly obnoxious.
Good Lord...Obnoxious?
:lol2:

Naahh....I'm just completely disgusted with the entire football program right now.
Until, we get some consistent signs of a well coached team, executing a well thought out game plan , I just have no hope for this program as long as Billy is the HBC.

I don't like it.
Many of you on this thread have thrown out these predictions for huge win on Saturday.
I'm thinking alot of you are feeling the same way I do, you just don't want to admit it.

No matter what, I'll be pulling hard for the Gators Saturday at 3:30.
Sometimes, it's easier for me when I expect to lose and we somehow pull out a win.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
24 (8 FGs of course)

Gators win. Sets up a ranked matchup with UGA where we somehow pull out a W which propels us to win out this season and get into playoff discussion.
:drunk2: starting early

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Good Lord...Obnoxious?

Naahh....I'm just completely disgusted with the entire football program right now.
Until, we get some consistent signs of a well coached team, executing a well thought out game plan , I just have no hope for this program as long as Billy is the HBC.

I don't like it.
Many of you on this thread have thrown out these predictions for huge win on Saturday.
I'm thinking alot of you are feeling the same way I do, you just don't want to admit it.

No matter what, I'll be pulling hard for the Gators Saturday at 3:30.
Sometimes, it's easier for me when I expect to lose and we somehow pull out a win.
I just gotta ask, is there anything you’re NOT disgusted with? :lol:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
To each his own, but I’m the opposite. I expect a win every time (well almost every time). And while this does lead to a lot of disappointment over the last 10+ years, I’m not sure I could tune in if I expected a loss every game. I know I wouldn’t ever bother to go to a game in person given the distance and expense.

I am curious though about a seeming paradox in your thought process. If you fully expect us to lose, and lose badly, why do you get so violently angry when what you knew was going to happen actually happens?

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
I just gotta ask, is there anything you’re NOT disgusted with? :lol:
I hear ya.
Seems like I'm all negative on the team and politics.
So, Pretty much everything outside of Gator Sports and Politics, I'm Good.

I post on other Chatter forums too. :lol2:

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
To each his own, but I’m the opposite. I expect a win every time (well almost every time). And while this does lead to a lot of disappointment over the last 10+ years, I’m not sure I could tune in if I expected a loss every game. I know I wouldn’t ever bother to go to a game in person given the distance and expense.

I am curious though about a seeming paradox in your thought process. If you fully expect us to lose, and lose badly, why do you get so violently angry when what you knew was going to happen actually happens?
Perhaps I should have clarified.
This is a recent phenomena, I haven't always been this way with the team.
In fact, After the Tennessee game this year, I was sure we were going 9-3.
Hope this helps.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Getting that upset over losing is a choice.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Getting that upset over losing is a choice.
:lol2: :lol2:
Well, Hell, even watching a train wreck is a choice.
It is what it is.
I've struggled with the hell raising and emotional explosions my entire life. I have also suffered consequences for this behavior, more than once.
I'm a hot head, My Dad is a Hot Head, My sister is a hot head. I'm talking about the type of person that goes off, and doesn't even remember what happened 30 minutes later.

Over the years, I've learned to control it much better, Hell, I'm 65 :lol2::lol2: So control it or die of a Heart Attack, or lose another wife. :lol2:

I am more apathetic than two years ago, with our team. Losses pile up and it just doesn't hurt like it used to.
I think, Had Spurrier never came along, Had Meyer never came to Gainesville, we would still be happy with 8-4 and an occasional 9-3, chanting " It's Great to be a Florida Gator" while walking down the concourse in the old Gator bowl, after losing again to Ga.

Everything changed in 1990.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Whatever Ox, Do what you need to do. You're so defensive you can't even see straight.
Guess I can go the way of GGG.
Not like you need to keep people around that are loyal to the site, right?

Oh, Unless they tow the line........
Sounds like you've already punched the wall today... i'd suggest you work on the "get drunk" part IMMEDIATELY!!!

Last edited:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
:lol2: :lol2:
Well, Hell, even watching a train wreck is a choice.
It is what it is.
I've struggled with the hell raising and emotional explosions my entire life. I have also suffered consequences for this behavior, more than once.
I'm a hot head, My Dad is a Hot Head, My sister is a hot head. I'm talking about the type of person that goes off, and doesn't even remember what happened 30 minutes later.

Over the years, I've learned to control it much better, Hell, I'm 65 :lol2::lol2: So control it or die of a Heart Attack, or lose another wife. :lol2:

I am more apathetic than two years ago, with our team. Losses pile up and it just doesn't hurt like it used to.
I think, Had Spurrier never came along, Had Meyer never came to Gainesville, we would still be happy with 8-4 and an occasional 9-3, chanting " It's Great to be a Florida Gator" while walking down the concourse in the old Gator bowl, after losing again to Ga.

Everything changed in 1990.
Tv Land What GIF by YoungerTV

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Dumbest post you've ever made, and I look forward to reposting it again and again after the game. After I do, don't come back with a "sure am glad I was wrong, guys!" or I'll send you to Swamp Gas.

*psst* ox, they won't let him back over at Swamp Ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator