UF - USCe Predictions

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
We’ve got to run and play ball control, may not be enough to compensate Rattler lucking up with a couple of deep touchdowns against our secondary. It’ll be closer than UK for sure. Settling for FG instead of TD will be our undoing.

Spurrier Jilted Lovers 27
French Fried Tater Lovers 23

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Billy can never seem to keep any momentum going, and I'm not picking him in a road game until he wins another one. SC is coming off a bye and is looking for revenge for last years loss. I'm sure we'll have a special teams blunder and have very head scratching offensive play calling.
I also see us getting in an early hole that we can't get out of, like we usually do on the road.

Sc 31
UF 17

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
I thought about going to this game but decided I didn't want to see a Gator loss in person.

I have no confidence BN can win on the road. I wish that were not the case, but it is.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I thought about going to this game but decided I didn't want to see a Gator loss in person.

I have no confidence BN can win on the road. I wish that were not the case, but it is.
I get it, but...
Penguin Bap GIF

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
SC has a pretty awful defense, but their passing offense is solid.

Still, maybe we show up and ball out like we did last year in the Swamp.

UF 30
SC 20

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

I’ll be there because (1) ticket is free and (2) UF will play in Raleigh before they appear at Willy B again.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

You need to look inside and find your katra like you had when you were dominating the dojo.

Sammy Davis had it.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
I like the 3:30 window to get back on track on the road. We don't have that early, 11 am ET start, nor do we have the over-the-top night time crowd. It will barely be dark in the 4th quarter.

The only other road game for Napier in this window was tenerc last year. I know, a loss, but this cocks team is not last year's vuls.

Their running game is atrocious. Their passing game is concerning for the big play, but if we (1) limit those to no more than 2-3 huge plays with only 1-2 leading to TDs; and (2) keep Rattler from not too many scrambling yards and 2 or less scrambling first downs.

I think hope those happen and we win 29-17.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
We’ve got to run and play ball control, may not be enough to compensate Rattler lucking up with a couple of deep touchdowns against our secondary. It’ll be closer than UK for sure. Settling for FG instead of TD will be our undoing.

Spurrier Jilted Lovers 27
French Fried Tater Lovers 2
I said our secondary is not used to practicing against the routes we face in games. Possible? Is it really just youth?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I don't have a damn clue. I could see all four scenarios playing out:

1) UF wins in blowout
2) UF wins in close game
3) USC wins in blowout
4) USC wins in close game

However, to this point in the Napier regime there's no reason to think this team is going to show up on the road and kick ass against ANYONE. I hope like hell we can start changing that perception starting Saturday.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Lines have USC as slight favorites, don't see how to disagree with that unfortunately.

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
I don't have a damn clue. I could see all four scenarios playing out:

1) UF wins in blowout
2) UF wins in close game
3) USC wins in blowout
4) USC wins in close game

However, to this point in the Napier regime there's no reason to think this team is going to show up on the road and kick ass against ANYONE. I hope like hell we can start changing that perception starting Saturday.
C’mon man, pick a side

giphy.webp

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
I’m with Ox on this one , figuring out which Gator team is going to show up is hard to do at this point.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Defense keeps Rattler mostly contained, giving up a tough 24 points. Meanwhile, Mertz leads our offense grinding out 34 points.

We withstand the initial emotional high play USC has at the start of the game to eventually impose our will.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
This game is beyond the Vantasner Danger Meridian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator