Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Dislike Sobbing GIF by MOODMAN

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Cocks will score in the 31 to 42 point range.
Is there a snowballs chance in hell we can score more than 42 points?

Get it in your head now, that way, you won't be disgusted, kicking your dog, screaming at the wife and kids and slobbered drunk at 7:30.
We are going to get rolled.
Worse than Kentucky.

This team, just not motivated, not very good and frankly, Don't give a fuch.
Napier is so far in over his head he has no Fuching idea what to do to fix it except, "Trust the process, right"

The last time the Cocks beat the hell out of us in Columbia, I punched a hole in the wall in two places, slammed a door through the frame and pushed another door opened so far, it sent the door stoppers through the door itself. My dog hid for three days and My wife, slept in the guest room.

Get drunk early, Like 11 am.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Get it in your head now, that way, you won't be disgusted, kicking your dog, screaming at the wife and kids and slobbered drunk at 7:30.
Worse than Kentucky.

Napier is so far in over his head he has no Fuching idea what to do to fix it except, "Trust the process, right"

The last time the Cocks beat the hell out of us in Columbia, I punched a hole in the wall in two places, slammed a door through the frame and pushed another door opened so far, it sent the door stoppers through the door itself. My dog hid for three days and My wife, slept in the guest room.

Man, it's just a game....

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Worse than Kentucky.

So 50-50…

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Man, it's just a game....
That's so funny.
I was a regular at FL/GA in Jacksonville for over 25 years.
I went every year.
We were getting pummeled one year , I think it was under Mucschamp.
I just couldn't watch it anymore.

I walked out to one of the concourse areas where people go to smoke during the games. (I'm not a smoker)
Anyway, I was so pissed off, just over the top pissed.
This young girl comes out, Light up a cigarrette and says to me, " It's just a game".

I looked at her and said, " If you think this is just a game, You're in the wrong GDAMN STADIUM".

It's not just a game to me, I'm not sure why, and I'm not proud of the way I look at it, But , It's not just a game to me.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

Worse than Kentucky.

Dumbest post you've ever made, and I look forward to reposting it again and again after the game. After I do, don't come back with a "sure am glad I was wrong, guys!" or I'll send you to Swamp Gas.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Dumbest post you've ever made, and I look forward to reposting it again and again after the game. After I do, don't come back with a "sure am glad I was wrong, guys!" or I'll send you to Swamp Gas.
Whatever Ox, Do what you need to do. You're so defensive you can't even see straight.
Guess I can go the way of GGG.
Not like you need to keep people around that are loyal to the site, right?

Oh, Unless they tow the line........

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Whatever Ox, Do what you need to do. You're so defensive you can't even see straight.
Guess I can go the way of GGG.
Not like you need to keep people around that are loyal to the site, right?

Oh, Unless they tow the line........

I’m glad you brought up Gordon.G.Gator. Ox forcing him out was tantamount to the Red Sox trading Babe Ruth.

If Ruth, instead of being a baseball great, had been a retarded squirrel.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
I’m glad you brought up Gordon.G.Gator. Ox forcing him out was tantamount to the Red Sox trading Babe Ruth.

If Ruth, instead of being a baseball great, had been a retarded squirrel.
Damn...... I miss GGG, was in agreement with a lot of his opinions and it was GGG, that rounded up a bunch of us from Swamp Gas to migrate here.

Wow. Doesn't really matter I guess.
Just a board.
We can always find a home.

I didn't realize an honest difference of opinion would go down this road.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Damn...... I miss GGG, was in agreement with a lot of his opinions and it was GGG, that rounded up a bunch of us from Swamp Gas to migrate here.

Just a board.

Gordon was an absolute asshat. The place is better...much better...without him. Donk, on the other hand, needs to be forced out of retirement.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Gordon was an absolute asshat. The place is better...much better...without him. Donk, on the other hand, needs to be forced out of retirement.
Nah, GGG was a typical Type A Alpha, just like most of us here.
He rubbed some the wrong way, but alot of his schtick was tongue in cheek and some of ya'll fell for it.
Agree on Donk.

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Just a board.

Com on man........

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ya win some, ya lose some........ Either way, the Sun comes up tomorrow!

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@Ironhead: I really know where you are......... I once rented a room there also.

As I got older, my perspective began to change, especially when my BP got out of hand.

I still get emotional but I realize when I have to turn away to preserve my sanity.

I'm with ya Brother..... Go Gators!!!!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Nah, GGG was a typical Type A Alpha, just like most of us here.
He rubbed some the wrong way, but alot of his schtick was tongue in cheek and some of ya'll fell for it.
Agree on Donk.
He was a complete moron that swallowed Trump…balls and all. This place is far better with him not here. Fuchs that guy.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

Just a board.

I just said it was a dumb take. We’ll find out on Saturday if I was right. If you’re certain in your opinion, then you should be amused I just stuck my neck out for my head to be chopped off….again.

BTW, I didn’t drive off GGG.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I just said it was a dumb take. We’ll find out on Saturday if I was right. If you’re certain in your opinion, then you should be amused I just stuck my neck out for my head to be chopped off….again.

BTW, I didn’t drive off GGG.
So you will or you won't be digging up old posts like the old days?

Asking for ironhead :grin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator