UF vs. Miami - 2019 Opener

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You'd have a hard time finding as many cupcakes in the Publix bakery section as there are on Miami's regular season schedule.....Better to take you're beating early that way you'll be healthy when Duke rolls into town...

Funniest thing you have ever said Crete.. well done.

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
Opening game 2019 I expect to be defending SEC (if not National) Champions. Miami will be coached by Richt. I'm not concerned.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
How does this benefit UF? Playing Miami doesn't interest me. I don't view them as a rival. Never have. Those days are long gone.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Wanna compare thug/arrest records? I concede. You win. LOL

Yeah... Let's pretend that umiami was never Thug U. Let's pretend that um, in your words, really is like Harvard. Let's pretend that there are more that 8 people in the entire Miami metro area who speak English. Let's pretend that Miami is not a cesspool. Let's pretend that Miami is not in fact the colon of the US. And just who coaches this latest batch of vermin from the armpit of Florida? A former coach of the hated semenholes? Yep. The former head coach of the equally(?) hated dwags? Yep. None other than Mr. Mark ****ing Richt. **** Richt. **** miami.

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2015
Yeah... Let's pretend that umiami was never Thug U. Lets' pretend that um, in your words, really is like Harvard. Let's pretend that there are more that 8 people in the entire Miami metro area who speak English. Let's pretend that Miami is not a cesspool. Let's pretend that Miami is not in fact the colon of the US. And just who coaches this latest batch of vermin from the armpit of Florida? A former coach of the hated semenholes? Yep. The former head coach of the equally(?) hated dwags? Yep. None other than Mr. Mark ****ing Richt. **** Richt. **** miami.

ufgatorf12, did your mother every wash your mouth out with soap? If not, she needs to now. I get the picture. You don't like Miami and you have every right to that opinion just as I have every right to not care what you think.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
daytonacane doesn't come here to denigrate anything Gator. She should be treated as a
welcome guest. Of course D-cane, if I wax highly hopeful for our Gators, I can get torn apart
here too. So as your parole officer : "caution".

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
ufgatorf12, did your mother every wash your mouth out with soap? If not, she needs to now. I get the picture. You don't like Miami and you have every right to that opinion just as I have every right to not care what you think.

I laughed...and liked. You do realize this is GATORChatter, right? Not CoCaneChatter. Not Miami-Dade Prison Chat. You get the idea....

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
daytonacane doesn't come here to denigrate anything Gator. She should be treated as a
welcome guest. Of course D-cane, if I wax highly hopeful for our Gators, I can get torn apart
here too. So as your parole officer : "caution".

I will treat all non-Gators the same. Sh!ttily.

Jun 2, 2015
I laughed...and liked. You do realize this is GATORChatter, right? Not CoCaneChatter. Not Miami-Dade Prison Chat. You get the idea....

ufgator812, yup, I get the idea. I am a guest, not my board, etc. I do like gatorchatter - always interesting subjects and interesting posters. But, don't you like a little adversity occasionally to get the adrenaline flowing? Still like the Gators but love the Canes.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
812 grew up very poor. They couldn't afford soap. I think you owe him an apology.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't really care one way or the other about the Cants. However, I'd like to beat the piss out of Clown Tech then starting rotating scUM, Clown Town, and all the other Florida schools on to our schedule. There is no sense in giving the Clowns help. Their SOS sucks without us. Nothing but cupcakes.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I don't really care one way or the other about the Cants. However, I'd like to beat the piss out of Clown Tech then starting rotating scUM, Clown Town, and all the other Florida schools on to our schedule. There is no sense in giving the Clowns help. Their SOS sucks without us. Nothing but cupcakes.
I'd like to take it a step further. Why even waste our time playing either on an annual basis? It's the biggest paycheck for both of them outside of a bowl everytime we play them. I'd rather see us play Oklahoma, OSU, Texas, USC, Oregon, etc.. Would give us more national exposure for recruiting purposes and provide our fans with an opportunity to see new stadiums throughout the country...not Joke Shamble or whatever pro stadium that Miami is renting.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
The old days that I remember are when we played Miami the last game of the season. We played FSU earlier in the season but the big season finale was the against Miami -- this was done every year from 1953 through 1979. That's 26 straight years. After '79 we continued to play Miami but it wasn't the last game of the season. The rivalry with Miami was as big as the rivalry with FSU.
Great times back then, But the SEC was easier (not as many games) and half ass u was closer to half asssss

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Yeah... Let's pretend that umiami was never Thug U. Let's pretend that um, in your words, really is like Harvard. Let's pretend that there are more that 8 people in the entire Miami metro area who speak English. Let's pretend that Miami is not a cesspool. Let's pretend that Miami is not in fact the colon of the US. And just who coaches this latest batch of vermin from the armpit of Florida? A former coach of the hated semenholes? Yep. The former head coach of the equally(?) hated dwags? Yep. None other than Mr. Mark ****ing Richt. **** Richt. **** miami.
You're forgiven for the PF insult.......we think alike.......fck MiAmu

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You're forgiven for the PF insult.......we think alike.......fck MiAmu
I concur on the Canes...but I do like DaytonaCane. Seems like a sharp gal and she's one of the most civil rivals I've ever encountered on a message board. Welcome addition IMO.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Sh#t I dont really hate the canes that much but not a lot of respect for that program. But I do like good fans that come to visit. No disrespect to DaytonaC. I remember back in 71 (maybe) when they had Chuck Foreman playing TE and our kicker from my old HS missed an easy FG to lose to UM. And when Ted (the Mad Stork ) Hendricks (years earlier) came in and he chased Larry Rentz around all day (larry was his buddy from HS days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator