Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
idgaf.gif

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Captain Sasquatch;n258445 said:
Separates the two halves of the field if they want to do separate drills or if two different athletic teams are using the facility at the same time.

Midline?

ChompTown

G8R B8
Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2015
Just checked out the IPF this past weekend, definitely impressive and hopefully it will help us keep up in recruiting. :chomp:

ChompTown

G8R B8
Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2015
Also, the paint job they've done has really helped the stadium out. You can see the difference in the championship banner across the south end zone:

ockgator

Sep 17, 2014
New paint in the swamp looks nice.... Now spring for a couple pressure washers to clean the concrete.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ockgator;n260741 said:
New paint in the swamp looks nice.... Now spring for a couple pressure washers to clean the concrete.

Foley is allergic to pressure washing the stadium for some stupid reason.

That nasty azz little wing tip at mid level in the NW corner of the endzone can't easily be reached and has NEVER been washed....ooogly in high definition

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ockgator;n260741 said:

That at looks like a touch up job on the SE buttress.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n260775 said:
Foley is allergic to pressure washing the stadium for some stupid reason.

That nasty azz little wing tip at mid level in the NW corner of the endzone can't easily be reached and has NEVER been washed....ooogly in high definition

I highly doubt Foley is the one ordering the pressure washing of the stadium. However, they just pressure washed a huge section of the stadium before last season, and I want to say it was basically the entire student side.

ChompTown

G8R B8
Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2015
ockgator;n260741 said:

Totally agree, hopefully JMac can fill the stadium up again so we wont have to worry about seeing that concrete.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
ChompTown;n260704 said:
Also, the paint job they've done has really helped the stadium out. You can see the difference in the championship banner across the south end zone:
I really wish they'd paint those dinghy ass looking bleachers. It would really make the stadium look a lot better and give it a "Cleaner" look. Plus I'd also like for them to keep inside/outside pressure washed as mentioned above. We have one of the best stadiums in the country and we should keep it looking that way.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Marianna said:
I really wish they'd paint those dinghy ass looking bleachers. It would really make the stadium look a lot better and give it a "Cleaner" look. Plus I'd also like for them to keep inside/outside pressure washed as mentioned above. We have one of the best stadiums in the country and we should keep it looking that way.

At least pressure wash them.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Marianna said:

Painting the bleachers would be an unmitigated disaster once the paint started chipping off (which it would, very quickly).

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.