Updated schedule predictions

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Florida will NOT lose to LSU.

A&M? meh. I'm currently sitting at 50/50 but I'm 100% on the first 50.

UGA? Florida beats Georgia this year. Book it. I'm 51/49 on this issue. :-)

#Gator Bait
:chomp:

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014

UGA? Florida beats Georgia this year. Book it. I'm 51/49 on this issue. :)

#Gator Bait

What he said

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We have an outside shot to run the table.

But more than likely we lose to Georgia and A&M.

I have no idea how good this QB transfer is for Georgia.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I got us at 8-2 splitting the LSU/UGA and losing a stupid game somewhere like we always do

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

UGA? Florida beats Georgia this year. Book it. I'm 51/49 on this issue. :)

#Gator Bait
I agree with this. I also think, if we have a healthy team, we win them all.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We have an outside shot to run the table.

But more than likely we lose to Georgia and A&M.

I have no idea how good this QB transfer is for Georgia.

If you listen to ESPN, he is a Heisman winner, waiting to happen. All because what he did in a weak conference last year. Remember the last time jawja got an ACC transfer? He got beat out in week 2 by a freshman.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Where the hell is the A&M love coming from? Didn't they lose 4 or 5 games last year? Almost lost to the mighty razorbacks and got beat by damn near 50 by LSU at the end of the season. Unless Jimbo has the raper back behind center this year he'll lose 4 games again.

I'm going with 9-1. We either lose to uga and win out, or beat uga and lose to someone like Kentucky or Mizzou. The dumb ass who wrote that article is giving A&M the win because "Kyle Field is one of the toughest places to play", it's only tough because it's loud as hell. It's not going to be loud when it's at 20% capacity or even empty. Home field advantage will be non existent this year in college ball which sucks because we get LSU in the swamp.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Unless Kellen Mond has become Montana in the offseason, A&M should be a win. LSU should honestly be a win also but they will still be decent. UGA is the game that is the tossup for me. We should in theory be either undefeated or a loss to UGA but realistically, we might find a way to lose a game we shouldnt.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
I don't discount the possibility of losing to A&M (or dropping another game we should win), but Mullen has showed the ability to win at least one marquee game a year (LSU in 2018 and Auburn last year). Heck, we were giving LSU all they could handle last year without our best two defenders, so it's not like we're hopeless in big games.

I say 8-2 is more realistic; and 9-1 (or better) is certainly within our ceiling. We do have concerns (average OL, replacing a few elite defenders and some questions on the DL and at LB for next year), but have a lot of pieces that many other teams lack (great weapons on offense and a pretty good QB room between Trask and EJ; great corners and some emerging talent on defense).

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Beat UGay, lose to LSU.

9-1

Lose to Bama in SEC CG

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
I think some of you are forgetting LSU lost around 35 starters, 100 % of the brains behind last year's offense, their DC and most importantly they didn't lose coach O. Uga is the only team on the schedule with a clear cut talent advantage but luckily for us their coach has a touch of downs.

Kentucky is returning a lot this year and for some reason Stoops seems to be a step ahead of Mullen the past 2 years. Every 2 or 3 years Mizzou hangs 50 on our ass, hopefully this isn't one of those years.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
9-1 or 10-0 and go to Atlanta. UGA is going to be a tough game, but LSU without the Heisman winning QB and an all world receiving corps? We were up in the game last year in the 2nd half.

Not sure where the A&M love is coming from. Mond is a great runner, but his arm is average to below average at best. LSU's defense made him a non factor. But, its a SECW team and we typically lose to some crappy team on that side most years so who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.