TebowSnuggie-1.jpg
That is the best.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
The fact that he is a dwag alone should have resulted in Fooley getting drug across town and left in the median on I75.
Foley hired Muschamp as a poke to Spurrier.

Spurrier convinced SCe to hire him (Chump) afterwards as a poke to Foley.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
and stadium steps... don't forget the stadium steps... he'll kick your ass on both!

They're both talkers. Dan is a wide eyed clown talker, but Urbs is that bitch talker who does it when he's got 8 buddies with him or is in a position of unassailable power... like the whole practice field incident with the reporter.

I hate guys like that... they're the kind you drill after "I'll kick your..." leaves their bitch lips.

Everyone callin' Billy a snake oil salesman... well, maybe so, but I think he believes it and has only pulled it off once so far in his career (with us). You guys are swallowing Urbs load for the 3rd or 4th time now... I can't keep up.

But sure, hire him tomorrow, why not.
I have some Meyer stories from an acquaintance who was a student at the HS Meyer coached at before he moved up to the college ranks. The stories definitely are in line with your perception of the guy.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I wanted this fanbase to give him a chance. I never claimed he would win at UF. Never. He's still here, so I'm still giving him a chance - now a 10% chance at success.

As for Meyer, I'd sure love to get him back. However, I just don't think there's a chance in hell that those in charge would hire him even if he was interested. They primarily view his run at UF as an embarrassment, despite an overflowing trophy case. He's been shunned for the Ring of Honor for a reason.

He hasn’t been shunned for the Ring of Honor. You can’t hire him as head coach for the second time if he’s already in the ROH. Stricklin has known this all along-it’s all part of his master plan.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Let's stick to the facts instead of your usual BS. Has Billy actually come out and openly SAID at some point that these aren't his kids and he needs his own players to win? Of course not. Some of the fans have made that claim, but he hasn't said anything of the sort that I know of. If someone would like to post up a quote where he did, I'm all ears.

You can hate on a guy, but don't make up lies.

“I know we didn’t play well today and lost to Kentucky but there’s hope. I know our fans don’t like the Gators getting their shyyt pushed in by an average Kentucky team but we’re on the verge of turning things around. As soon as I get my own players into the program, we’ll start winning these games against mid level opponents.”

-Billy Napier, 9/30/23 Kentucky post game press conference

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
And we did give him a chance. You were successful beyond your wildest dreams. No one was wanting him fired after Year 1 (despite some troublesome signs); and we didn't exactly start calling for his head until the back-end of this season when the coaching mistakes started adding up.

As for Meyer: I think the fans would accept him, even if the UF Admins might grumble.

Uh, not quite. I never wanted the fcvker hired , wanted him fired last year and have been vocal about this.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I think they are both Pricks! That’s the kinda of ego and attitude that wins!

Examples of other winning Pricks.
Saban: He’s definitely a prick
Kirby: total prick
Jimbo. Dumb Prick but still a prick.
Harbaugh: strange Prick
Kiffin: total prick

I swear all coaches that win are pricks.

Gators need that Prick as a coach. Go Gators!

But not all prick coaches win. Jimbo is the prime example of this. He’s averaged about 4 losses per season as a HC sans the Jameis years. With Jameis years included, he’s still about a 3 loss per year coach. That overrated bag of shyt caught lightning in a bottle with Jameis, and then benefited from Gus & Auburn basically giving the NC game away to FSU. He sucks as a head coach.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
That probably explains why you’re still a janitor.

By the way, Billy did go 40-12 at ULL and won his conference twice.

My bad, I thought we were talking about college level or higher football.

And as far as the janitor comment, yeah but I’m the best fcvking janitor around. The floors are immaculate and the garbage cans kept empty & clean because I take pride in my work. I’m sure as hell not stealing $7+ million per year from my employer either.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
My bad, I thought we were talking about college level or higher football.

And as far as the janitor comment, yeah but I’m the best fcvking janitor around. The floors are immaculate and the garbage cans kept empty & clean because I take pride in my work. I’m sure as hell not stealing $7+ million per year from my employer either.
I heard thru the grapevine that BN was looking for a "Director of janitorial services for special events" to scrap the crap off the field and the vomit from the stands for the upcoming season. Additional responsibilities extend to fumigating the coaching offices daily.

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
But not all prick coaches win. Jimbo is the prime example of this. He’s averaged about 4 losses per season as a HC sans the Jameis years. With Jameis years included, he’s still about a 3 loss per year coach. That overrated bag of shyt caught lightning in a bottle with Jameis, and then benefited from Gus & Auburn basically giving the NC game away to FSU. He sucks as a head coach.

That’s a fair statement. Also why I called Jimbo dumb. I can’t think of one “nice guy” coach that’s been a proven winner. It seems to me that the coaches that win have that ego and snarky attitude about them. The I’ll shake your hand as I’m running you over on the way to the top mentality are the only ones that win consistently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.