Utah roll call

heavychevy

water bottle holder
Sep 8, 2014
we'll be there in time to watch the 3pm games. friends of mine have one of the tents along gator walk. haven't been to a game since fsu in 19.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Driving over from Lake City with brother, wife and daughter.
I expect each of you to take Top Pettys lead here and make some FUCHEN noise

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Im debating about going over toTgate and look for a ticket. If weather is bad its a given.

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
I was going to head to the game at about 9:00 as a guest of a friend in the north endzone scholarship seats. Unfortunately for me, I have another friend in Hogtown who has an opportunity to get out of town and wants to visit. He asked me if he could watch the game at my place. He is in ill health, can't walk more than a few steps so he can't get to games anymore, but he can drive. So, I'll be watching everyone I recognize from 'chatter on TV.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Be sure to bring five bees because they raised the price of the ferry to Morganville (which is now called Shelbyville) to 25 cents.
Alachua Sink-the heart and soul of Paynes Prairie-is found at the beginning of the La Chua trail. The sink has been a gathering spot for people and prehistoric animals for thousands of years, and also served as a steamboat landing and train spot. All of the water which flows to the prairie from Bivens Arm lake in Gainesville, Sweetwater Branch creek in Gainesville and Prairie Creek south of Newnan's Lake eventually drain into this enormous sink. In 1871, the sink clogged up, which transformed the prairie into an immense lake. Ferry boats (the largest of which was the "Chacala"-a 32-foot steam yacht) used to ply this lake from Gainesville to Micanopy and back. In 1891, the sink opened up again, the lake suddenly drained, and Gainesville residents were startled (and fishermen disappointed) to see that the lake was now, overnight, a prairie again.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I’ll be watching on the TV. Junior has a game Saturday afternoon and he’s kicking ass this year.
BF0C2D5A-F632-430A-ABD3-29E79ADFCF87.jpeg

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I'll be there - only my second home game since 2008. I was going to see if @CGgater wanted to hang out, but looks like he's grounded. lol

Lol, not grounded, just not in a position to spend money on tickets yet… however, I could possibly make it over for my very first GC tailgate. I’m assuming y’all have a regular spot somewhere, but I don’t know where it is. If y’all don’t mind a second obnoxious puddle pirate joining the fun, let me know when and where to show up!

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I'm free all day, let me know if anyone is meeting.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
They are both well trained one is 22 the other a HS Sr.

I think we sometimes use the word “train” a little loosely. On the way home, down 2nd Ave after the 2020 LSU game, my 9 year old didn’t want to talk because he was “too frustrated to talk”. Just wanted to sit quietly and be mad. I realized in that moment that I had accidentally created myself. Not sure if that’s such a good thing. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator