Vacationing Dan aka Quitter Dan

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Some of the players are saying this is their last time. Someone should remind them Sept 18 is only 3 months away,

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
R79de3ac769ae5bd18e4e1cb30c2a1cfe

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
After promoting Elam to sole Captain after the loss.

Which is why bringing back this Meyer staple rings hallow. It is for show.. that's all. I'm sure plenty of the Mullenites on this board who believe Disco Dan is the answer just see him as the next Meyer.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Which is why bringing back this Meyer staple rings hallow. It is for show.. that's all. I'm sure plenty of the Mullenites on this board who believe Disco Dan is the answer just see him as the next Meyer.

I was duped. The problem was the requirements when Dildo Dan was selected.

SOS could not have met the requirements when we first hired him. As long as Grantham is DC Mullen will always be coaching from a hole.

And if UF is willing to accept Top 10-15...Why not risk it on an unproven or a Gator Legacy?
Why not a Jamey Chadwell from Coastal Carolina...Kerwin Bell now a W. Carolina...Billy Napier at ULA...

Either way I'm over Danny Boy.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

SOS could not have met the requirements when we first hired him. As long as Grantham is DC Mullen will always be coaching from a hole.

And if UF is willing to accept Top 10-15...Why not risk it on an unproven or a Gator Legacy?
Why not a Jamey Chadwell from Coastal Carolina...Kerwin Bell now a W. Carolina...Billy Napier at ULA...

I never thought he would be a elite coach, a decade of data told anyone that... I thought he would be a better representation of the University, until his first presser. The first chance to state your message, set your culture, etc... and looks that unprofessional. I hoped that was just nerves... but after not only the loses but the pressers after Kentucky and Missouri... he is who he is.

At this point, I rather take a swing and miss, then spend another decade in mediocrity. But that is a personal preference.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I never thought he would be a elite coach, a decade of data told anyone that... I thought he would be a better representation of the University, until his first presser. The first chance to state your message, set your culture, etc... and looks that unprofessional. I hoped that was just nerves... but after not only the loses but the pressers after Kentucky and Missouri... he is who he is.

At this point, I rather take a swing and miss, then spend another decade in mediocrity. But that is a personal preference.
I think he's a huge improvement over Butters; unfortunately the bar was pretty low and he's not enough of an improvement.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I thought he would be a better representation of the University, until ... he is who he is.

giphy.gif

THIS THIS THIS

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think he's a huge improvement over Butters; unfortunately the bar was pretty low and he's not enough of an improvement.

The most amazing thing Butter's did was go 4-8 with 9/10 win talent. That is how amazingly bad he was. Muschamp is an improvement on that (but not much of one) and I think Mullen is much better than Muschamp... The problem is for the differences in Mullen and Butters, there is a lot of similarities as well, especially when a microphone is in their face.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Billy Napier is a is more fuchsing Stone Age than Mullens or Butters.

It is funny how some of these pieces of shyt like Chimp, Fuente, Fehrenz get branded a "good coach." Napier is cut from the same cloth.

In fact Napier would be Chimp's ideal OC. He was named several times as Chimps target.

I sure hope Trailerbammer falls for it when Satan finally gets recalled to Hades.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The most amazing thing Butter's did was go 4-8 with 9/10 win talent. That is how amazingly bad he was.
I remember when most of the same douchebags were pimping Butters bc he was WINNING EAST CHAMPIONSHIPS-BACK.TO BACK" with Chimp's 4-8 roster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator