Vacationing Dan aka Quitter Dan

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I do too but I cant understand why. We should always be top 3 in the nation and there is no excuse not to be.

Correcting longstanding & well known issues such as the gator bait controversy is much more important than W’s & L’s.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

LOL - in before Donk reminds Dan that you don't get a trophy for "winning" the East!

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
You can take the nerd out of….
Oh ffs never mind. When your attitude matches your wardrobe

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
This is a huge facepalm....

Ehh, not that huge of a facepalm. I wouldn't go by the Nole replies to the Tweets. Funny, from reading those you'd never know we've got a 3 game winning streak going against them.

Mullen meant to send a Gator graphic to a current UF recruit but he accidentally sent it to someone else with the same name, who happened to be a former Nole player. Typical dumb Dad move by Dorky Dan but it could happen to anybody.

WE can mock Dorky, but the Noles have no standing to do it. Check the Fuchsing scoreboard b*tches.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ehh, not that huge of a facepalm. I wouldn't go by the Nole replies to the Tweets. Funny, from reading those you'd never know we've got a 3 game winning streak going against them.

Mullen meant to send a Gator graphic to a current UF recruit but he accidentally sent it to someone else with the same name, who happened to be a former Nole player. Typical dumb Dad move by Dorky Dan but it could happen to anybody.

WE can mock Dorky, but the Noles have no standing to do it. Check the Fuchsing scoreboard b*tches.

yes, it's an ok mistake by your average dude, but this is the dude that is the head of a multi-million dollar organization, with resources in place to make sure he doesn't make that mistake. But he still made it. That is what makes it unprofessional.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
actually, I think he was on the national championship nole team wasn't he?

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
yes, it's an ok mistake by your average dude, but this is the dude that is the head of a multi-million dollar organization, with resources in place to make sure he doesn't make that mistake. But he still made it. That is what makes it unprofessional.

Dork is as dork does. He’s an embarrassment.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018

Ive worked hard to block out those years of college football from my memory because, well, we all know why...but I do think this brooks guy has the wins against us to brag vs what the cane up there is trying to say. Dan stepped on his D again.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
It is unprofessional, and sloppy, but if there's a knock on Mullen it's for hiring whatever moron gave him the wrong Instagram address for that kid. I'm sure it was handed to him, he didn't go trying to look for it himself.

The name of the recruit (and also former Nole player) is Terrence Brooks. By this time we've probably both had players with that name. Only spelled Terrence, Terrance, Terrince, Terrants, Terence, Tearants, Terrynts and Terrynce.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
It is unprofessional, and sloppy, but if there's a knock on Mullen it's for hiring whatever moron gave him the wrong Instagram address for that kid. I'm sure it was handed to him, he didn't go trying to look for it himself.

The name of the recruit (and also former Nole player) is Terrence Brooks. By this time we've probably both had players with that name. Only spelled Terrence, Terrance, Terrince, Terrants, Terence, Tearants, Terrynts and Terrynce.

I'd be doomed...I spell cats .. Katz

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator