Very Quietly,Florida Developing a versatile WR Corp

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He was redshirted...how much opportunity did you expect him to get? :dunno:

Not much. But you would think that you hear about him in practice. For Pete's sake, we hear about Chris Thompson every year. Never translates on the field but at least he's excelling in practice. Same with Worton. I have no idea what the hell's going on with Sousa.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Same class, 93 I believe:
Riedel Anthony
Ike Hilliard
Jacquez Green
Travis McGriff
Narfis Karim

That's going to be hard to beat.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not much. But you would think that you hear about him in practice. For Pete's sake, we hear about Chris Thompson every year. Never translates on the field but at least he's excelling in practice. Same with Worton. I have no idea what the hell's going on with Sousa.
That's a good point. I think he was and EE too.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I really wish some coaching and self-work would light Fulwood afire. In many of the plays
where Callaway got going with long YAC, I saw Fullwood run all the way cross-field to
catch up with Callaway. Fullwood must be fast -- like to know his 40 time ?

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Callaway is certainly a stud and whould continue to do well. However part of the reason he did as well as he did in the second half of the season is because he and neon Treon were HS teammates. We may see a drop off next season and Fullwood may have a banner year. He has the talent and all the measurables. The new QB may have a better feel for him. We'll find out in about seven months.

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
Callaway is certainly a stud and whould continue to do well. However part of the reason he did as well as he did in the second half of the season is because he and neon Treon were HS teammates. We may see a drop off next season and Fullwood may have a banner year. He has the talent and all the measurables. The new QB may have a better feel for him. We'll find out in about seven months.

Callaway didn't do sh!t in the second half of the season either because of Treon's ineptness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.