Villanova Loses!

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
They're oneof the worst free throw shooting teams in hoops. Hopefully we have a big edge at the foul line.

I can't recall the last time I heard ANYONE say that about a Florida Gator basketball team. It certainly has been a few years.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Their bigs are BIG - hope Gak, Stone and Rimmer are up for spelling Hayes when he needs it.
We need to push the pace at all times against Wisky - wear them down. We have more athleticism and a deeper bench - need to utilize both.

Yep agree with you and Midwest. Both Happ and Hayes can put it on the floor too. I suspect we will give Nigel Hayes room on the outside. He can shoot all the 12-15 footers he wants .

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Also it looks like Koenig is around 90% from the line. Based on their team free throw woes i'm guessing he doesn't get to the line but a few
times a game.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
yea.....thanks for nothin Dubs :shakehead:

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Yeah, I am starting to think that Wisconsin is UF's biggest barrier to the final four. To win it, I think UF needs for:

1. Allen to have a big game

2. Robinson to continue his steady tourney play

3. Hayes to play smart and stay out of foul trouble.

4. Gak/Rimmer to use their bulk to good advantage when spelling Hayes and maybe even a bit of time at the 4.

5. Hill and Chiozza to make the tempo such that Wisconsin players are tired the last 10 minutes of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator