Visitors this weekend

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I wouldnt expect any less from you. After all your negative gloom and doom before Mac pulled a decent class was typical and this year will be no different....
We don't need just a "decent" Vandy-level class this year, we need difference makers.
I don't see it coming. Maybe you can enlighten us as to when the Tebow/Harvin/Spikes types will be arriving.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
We don't need just a "decent" Vandy-level class this year, we need difference makers.
I don't see it coming. Maybe you can enlighten us as to when the Tebow/Harvin/Spikes types will be arriving.

There is a bet offer on the table we sign a top 10 or higher class. I will let this staff choose who they want.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Some called cook a diva with how he handles his recruiting. The kid is a program changer. Diva or not we needed him. Another spiller , Sammy Watkins, etc loss . When are we gonna start pulling program changers like these damn teams we recruit against ?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Any half way decent QB can see they'll get a chance to compete right away.
We've been saying this for years. And yet we still get fsu and bama's leftovers

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
No qb in the world watched last night's game and thought"man I'd love to be a part of that!" . Let's be realistic, if qb's were chomping at the bit to come here we wouldn't have a 2 star that doesn't even start on his hs team. This program is a mess right now. We're very lucky we're not 6-6.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Some called cook a diva with how he handles his recruiting. The kid is a program changer. Diva or not we needed him. Another spiller , Sammy Watkins, etc loss . When are we gonna start pulling program changers like these damn teams we recruit against ?
your point may be valid but is lost by using cook as an example as he wouldnt be playing for us after his previous felony behaviors.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
efd545820d31197407aa404e27c199ab.jpg

QB Dwayne Haskins with our corner Chauncey Gardner. Hopeful he comes to the good guys!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No qb in the world watched last night's game and thought"man I'd love to be a part of that!" . Let's be realistic, if qb's were chomping at the bit to come here we wouldn't have a 2 star that doesn't even start on his hs team. This program is a mess right now. We're very lucky we're not 6-6.
There were receivers running free all over the place. Treon just refuses to throw it, or throws it right into the Dline's raised arms. A good QB would make a huge difference in how this offense runs. Recruits have eyes too. They saw those receivers running free all day. Our OLine needs a lot of work. Time in the weight room to get strong enough to compete and depth to keep them fresh. We all knew it was going to take some time to get all the holes Muschamp left filled in. Why is it so hard for people to see what a great freaking job JMac has done to this point with the rag tag left-overs and freshmen he recruited on offense? It's a damn miracle, but everybody's on suicide alert. I don't get it. Treon sucks. Our Oline sucks. But our coaches are game planning and scheming all the right ways. We just aren't "there" yet at the QB and Oline positions to execute the plan effectively enough, nor consistently enough. It's up to the coaches to convince these young recruits. They get paid a lot more than most of us to do that job. Give them a chance to do their job before burning them at the stake for crying out loud.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Haskins could possibly start from day1

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online