Visitors this weekend

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You can often get a good kicker without even offering a scholly. Mac will fix this regardless of what happens w this kid.

We have a bunch of walkons eating scholarships right now. We can find whatever number of schollies we need.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The kicker is a top priority and they've really been working to flip him.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
You can often get a good kicker without even offering a scholly. Mac will fix this regardless of what happens w this kid.

We have a bunch of walkons eating scholarships right now. We can find whatever number of schollies we need.
THIS

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Of course nobody needs a guy who can kick a 70 yard FG ... miss that and
your opponent gets the ball at your 30. However, a guy with that kind of distance
can probably very carefully have easy-aim at 45 yards. Love to flip him to us.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This is a big recruiting weekend. Alot of big time targets are gonna be in town.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We went to volleyball at 3pm and basketball at 6:30pm. In short, we were around the complex all day. There was so much activity around Heavener. Recruits coaches and players in and out. Looked like Greg Nord has the Bama kicker as his shadow. Bumped into Anzalone, he's a beast. He a appeared to be hosting a guy just as stout. Everybody we saw was smiles all day. Players were interacting with fans that were asking for photos. None were walking around with headsphones acting cool or cocky. The vibe around the facilities are nothing short of amazing. Mac has changed everything for the better.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We went to volleyball at 3pm and basketball at 6:30pm. In short, we were around the complex all day. There was so much activity around Heavener. Recruits coaches and players in and out. Looked like Greg Nord has the Bama kicker as his shadow. Bumped into Anzalone, he's a beast. He a appeared to be hosting a guy just as stout. Everybody we saw was smiles all day. Players were interacting with fans that were asking for photos. None were walking around with headsphones acting cool or cocky. The vibe around the facilities are nothing short of amazing. Mac has changed everything for the better.

This all sounds great but the most important part of your day was not covered. How was Burrito Bros?

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This all sounds great but the most important part of your day was not covered. How was Burrito Bros?
Good as ever, with a great beer selection and football on flatscreens. Also expensive as hell.

You're right, it was the highlight of the day no matter the cost.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good as ever, with a great beer selection and football on flatscreens. Also expensive as hell.

You're right, it was the highlight of the day no matter the cost.
Nice! I do love the new place but yeah, sucks prices have gotten so high. But hell, the cost of beef is ridiculous everywhere. I'll still support my favorite Gainesville establishment!

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nice! I do love the new place but yeah, sucks prices have gotten so high. But hell, the cost of beef is ridiculous everywhere. I'll still support my favorite Gainesville establishment!
It was the perfect lunch for the day after Thanksgiving. Enough with the bird and dressing. Beef primo with peppers and onions was our balance.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I have no doubt that Mac will fix this. And yes under normal circumstances you can get a decent walk on kicker but these are not normal circumstances. We are desperately in need of a top notch kicker. Not another walk on or a head case.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So we're good for OL then?
Yeah, I'm real concerned of the lack of OL and LB on that list. Hopefully we are going to pull a rabbit out of the hat, but it would nice to get some top talent and not some last second 1AA transfer or kid we stole from FAU.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Greg Nord? Mac hasn't canned that guy yet?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I'm real concerned of the lack of OL and LB on that list. Hopefully we are going to pull a rabbit out of the hat, but it would nice to get some top talent and not some last second 1AA transfer or kid we stole from FAU.
I can promise this staff isn't gonna sign only 2 linemen

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator