VolNation: UF wins should be vacated because of Grier, putting us back in East race

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They should be entitled to a large group therapy discount.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Now I know where Ox has been the past few days, reading another board. :lol:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I used to think cane fans were the most moronic fan base. I think volnation wins that award now.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
[QUOTE='78;n307726]They should be entitled to a large group therapy discount. [/QUOTE]

In their defense, we've mentally screwed them for over a decade, including 4 years of losing to what history may deem the worst college football coach ever. I'm shocked they can even still field a team at this point. The fans who've had to witness the whole thing, plus the 14 years prior? It's a wonder they haven't gone "Koresh" in Neyland.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n307720 said:
They finally figured out a way not to lose to Florida!

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenne...n-florida.html

Discuss.

Any tactic from a Volunteer soldier that brings consternation and grief to the Jort Nation is a blessing from Allah.
lulujr.jpg

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n307745 said:
You keep pushing this garbage that I'm Alvin there is going to be consequences. I've grown weary of it. Alvin was around YEARS before I even showed up on the GSMB.

The guilty dog barks the loudest.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin's IP address is coming out of Memphis, TN. I've been flying back and forth between his posts and mine to fool people. :rolleyes:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n307740 said:
In their defense, we've mentally screwed them for over a decade, including 4 years of losing to what history may deem the worst college football coach ever. I'm shocked they can even still field a team at this point. The fans who've had to witness the whole thing, plus the 14 years prior? It's a wonder they haven't gone "Koresh" in Neyland.

Or the Palmer Touch to Gaffney, where he had position for a fraction of a second. Ripping victory from the toothless jaws of defeat.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
soflagator;n307740 said:

How long do we have to wait to make that determination?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
That's just an idiotic wish. Pro teams don't even vacate wins when someone is juicing.

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm of the opinion that Alpo Yorkie is someones alias. The argument that Alpo's been around longer than the mods is mooted by the point that with this new board, ANYONE would have created the new Alpo Yorkie user. And even if a real Alpo Yorkie created it, wouldn't a mod be able to take control over it whenever they wanted? And the real argument for an alias? There really couldn't be someone so ignorant and stupid in real life, right?

Oh wait. There can be. I was married to someone who fit that bill. Never go to Vegas with a group of people where you can't stand at least one of them. Murphy saws you'll get drunk and end up married to them in a chapel. Whomever came up with that what happens in Vegas crap obviously never got drunk and ended up on the wrong side of that...

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
oxrageous;n307745 said:
You keep pushing this garbage that I'm Alvin there is going to be consequences. I've grown weary of it. Alvin was around YEARS before I even showed up on the GSMB.

Can you prove you're not Alvin? :dance:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
BMF;n307776 said:
How long do we have to wait to make that determination?

According to the only other guy in contention, apparently 6-7 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator