Warren Sapp pays for his lovin' - arrested for solicitation of prostitution (and gets fired)

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
That is probably the exact face he made when he realized it was a set up...
6_3406505.jpg

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Moron...NFL network will probably fire his ass.

Great player, bigtime jerk.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Sapp is a terrible human being so it's hard not to have some schadenfreude over this but these laws are dumb.

The government shouldn't interfere in a business transaction between two consenting adults.

Should his minister be OK with it? His wife (if he is married)? His kids? I'm not saying any of that. I'm not condoning his behavior at all. I'm only saying it shouldn't be illegal.

But he is a terrible human being and he has B.O.

Alex.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
AlexDaGator;n166174 said:
The government shouldn't interfere in a business transaction between two consenting adults.
You spend way more money if you have to date and marry the woman.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Mods always be messin with my thread titles. Im quite confident "johnny 8ball" and "Warren Sapp pays for his lovin" need no further explanation :proud:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
12:21 PM PT -- The NFL Network has removed Sapp's bio from the official "On-Air Talent" section of the website.

No word if Sapp has been fired from the Network yet ... but as one source puts it, "It's not looking good."

He'll be sorely missed.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Not surprising as he had a large group depending on him for their support, rather than supporting him.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n166233 said:
Best result from this is he won't be on TV anymore.

quick, someone gather merril hodge, bob costas, steven a smith, chuckie, and skip bayless's itinery and hotel reservation info and send prostitutes asap.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Durty South Swamp;n166245 said:
quick, someone gather merril hodge, bob costas, steven a smith, chuckie, and skip bayless's itinery and hotel reservation info and send prostitutes asap.

Doesn't help us with this guy.

weir-pregame.jpg

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n166252 said:
Doesn't help us with this guy.

weir-pregame.jpg

No kidding. It's almost as if the networks are daring us to turn the channel. And exactly WTF does that doily brained fruitcake have to do with football.....or anything else besides show tunes and plucked eyebrows?

I'm convinced this is all part of a continuing Hollywood/commie conspiracy to panzy-ize America. Bastards.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't condone the behavior at all...but agree that it should not be a crime. I would have to imagine that if you were caught by your spouse the "hell to pay" would be substantially worse than a misdemeanor ticket.

There is already a pool of managers available, why not just legalize it and tax it...lord knows the gubmint needs the money...?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator;n166332 said:
I don't condone the behavior at all...but agree that it should not be a crime. I would have to imagine that if you were caught by your spouse the "hell to pay" would be substantially worse than a misdemeanor ticket.

There is already a pool of managers available, why not just legalize it and tax it...lord knows the gubmint needs the money...?
I think if you're a public figure with your career on the line you should avoid prostitutes. Whether or not it should be a crime is irrelevant. It is a crime, and an embarrassing one to have plastered all over the internet. I somehow doubt the sex was worth it.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
You can pay for a massage. You can pay to eat food. You can pay for someone to put their hands in your mouth. You can pay to watch women strip. So, if I were in one of these situations I would make sure to have my bases covered. Arrange the meeting for a stripper to meet me in a hotel room. I will tell her that I am a dentist in training and that I require everyone I share food with to have an oral exam, because I'm very paranoid like that. So somewhere in between all of these legal purchases, I mistake her snatch for my food, she mistakes my dong for my hand, we both get a little massage, and in the end I did not purchase anything illegally. Hey, mistakes happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.