Warren Sapp pays for his lovin' - arrested for solicitation of prostitution (and gets fired)

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n166252 said:
Doesn't help us with this guy.

weir-pregame.jpg

I turned on the television and was introduced to this couple. I kept thinking why are we highlighting fashion statements and comments with a Super Bowl approaching. Immediately I thought of the Robin Williams macho camp fashion consultant character in "Good Morning Vietnam"

"Thank you. I think this fall, the discerning GI is gonna be wearing green in the jungle. Why? Because it matches with the green! The leaves, they fall upon the helmets, says yes to me."
weir-pregame.jpg

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
PastyStoole;n167024 said:
I'm amazed at how the NFL embraces the worst characters after they retire and put their face on their network. It's also amazing that after beating the crap out of two women on two separate cases in 2010 and 2014, the only thing that finally disqualifies him from their network is a vice crime. Hypocrites.

It's an agenda, largely driven by the networks. No different than forcing a random flamer down our throats during the SB coverage.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n167334 said:
It's an agenda, largely driven by the networks. No different than forcing a random flamer down our throats during the SB coverage.
That makes sense. A good way to expand your audience; "I've never even like the football but as a wife beater, that Warren Sapp...why...he speaks to me!"

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
PastyStoole;n167469 said:
That makes sense. A good way to expand your audience; "I've never even like the football but as a wife beater, that Warren Sapp...why...he speaks to me!"

:lol:

What I mean is they seem to want to go against the grain, and almost glorify what was once considered bad. Imo, guys like Irvin, Lewis and Sapp would have zero shot of getting a tv job pre-1980, primarily because their lifestyle and past allegations were deemed a bad role model for kids.

The gay guy was absolutely NBC's agenda.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Did not see the gay guy. I'd already taken a bottle of sleeping pills and had a plastic bag over my head from all the dark, depressing advertising. :suicide:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n167502 said:
If you avoid prostitutes how are they supposed to cheat? People look at Tiger Woods and say to themselves, I dont want to go through that. I might as well pay upfront. What is you cheat with a psycho who blackmails you or tapes you secretly and post the pics on the internet?
Well, is there some kind of law you have to get married, and after you do, cheat on your spouse?

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Some people need to read the Sapp story. Ya'll think he got arrested for propositioning an undercover officer. Nope. He was arrested after admitting to hiring the two prostitutes.

Short story: Sapp hired two prostitutes. They came, got into an argument over money, a fight ensued that spilled out into the hallway, cops came, they were all arrested. Two girls for prostitution and Sapp for hiring them (soliciting).

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n167519 said:
Well, is there some kind of law you have to get married, and after you do, cheat on your spouse?
:lol:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n167511 said:
You have got this all wrong. You hire a fall guy to buy your burner phone and set up the deal. If he gets arrested, he falls on his sword and you give him $10K. Sapp would still have a job if he had done this.

Or he'd still have a job if he hadn't hired a prostitute.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n167502 said:
If you avoid prostitutes how are they supposed to cheat? People look at Tiger Woods and say to themselves, I dont want to go through that. I might as well pay upfront. What is you cheat with a psycho who blackmails you or tapes you secretly and post the pics on the internet?
Yes but as far as I know Sapp is SINGLE, so that blows that theory. Is the dude so disliked that despite being a famous person he has to pay for it? He can't get any for free?

It's quite pathetic, really.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n167804 said:
Yes but as far as I know Sapp is SINGLE, so that blows that theory. Is the dude so disliked that despite being a famous person he has to pay for it? He can't get any for free?

It's quite pathetic, really.
Pretty common in drug culture, Ox. They get used to paying for it, have the cash to do it, and don't want to pretend to be interested in anything else. Probably a stripper.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's the way it works in scUM culture, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.