We Could Run The Table

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Week One, not a thought. Week Two not a thought. Week 3, lose a home game to a very good team and all of a sudden winning out is the topic du jour. I would settle for a level of consistency. The only thing that is consistent on a weekly basis with Cousin Eddie is inconsistency.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Win the rest of our regular season games, beat Alabama in the SEC Championship game and then play Alabama for the NCG.
Beat Alabama two out of three times and win a trophy. That would be sweet!

There is no way this plays out. I would be shocked if this Bama team goes undefeated. My bet is Ole Miss beats them. I could be wrong, but I have a feeling they don't get to Atlanta undefeated. If they make it because the West is a dangerous game this year with Arky and Ole Miss. I'm not sold on A&M yet, LSU is questionable, I love the pirate, but #FailState isn't up to his standard yet, and Bo Nix did beat Bama in 2019 on the Plains, but I'm not sold on them yet either.

Point is, unless it is UGA, I don't think any SEC team gets to ATL undefeated and a 2 loss SEC team isn't getting in the playoffs...at lease not yet.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
I must say we are better than I expected but I still realize who our coaches are.
Could be worse. We could be saddled with Willie, Norvell, Old Horse Teeth or The Chumpster.

00p0p_kdqd0WRUNHYz_0lH0kY_600x450.jpg

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
AR & EJ are supposed to be supportive of each other. EJ needs to get DM on board supporting both careers. Would be great to see both our QBs laughing on the sidelines after each one's highlight play - and the score separation growing bigger. If EJ improves his sluggishness at handoffs & pass release and reads so missed that it's an INT and - if AR is allowed to groove, there'd be no team that I would fret over. (Do we play Ole Miss this season.? Corral would kill Grantham's boys.?)

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
(Do we play Ole Miss this season.? Corral would kill Grantham's boys.?)

Only way is IF we both make Atlanta. I do not see that out of the realm of possibilities to be honest. Could you imagine if it is an EJ vs. Corral game? The guy Mullen didn't want vs. the guy he took. A guy who is dual threat vs. a guy who is questionable passing. These are the storylines to watch.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
There is no way this plays out. I would be shocked if this Bama team goes undefeated. My bet is Ole Miss beats them. I could be wrong, but I have a feeling they don't get to Atlanta undefeated. If they make it because the West is a dangerous game this year with Arky and Ole Miss. I'm not sold on A&M yet, LSU is questionable, I love the pirate, but #FailState isn't up to his standard yet, and Bo Nix did beat Bama in 2019 on the Plains, but I'm not sold on them yet either.

Point is, unless it is UGA, I don't think any SEC team gets to ATL undefeated and a 2 loss SEC team isn't getting in the playoffs...at lease not yet.
Bama loses to Ole Miss who gets to ATL on the head to head win, we beat them in Atlanta snd replay Bama in the playoffs. That wouldn’t be a first for Bama either.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
There is no way this plays out. I would be shocked if this Bama team goes undefeated. My bet is Ole Miss beats them.
If Ole Miss beats Bama I'll eat my keyboard. That's going to be an enormous beatdown. Ole Miss has never had any semblance of a defense in their history and this year is no exception.

Sober up.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
I don't see Ole Miss beating Alabama in Tuscaloosa. One team that hasn't been mentioned that I'm keeping an eye on is Arkansas. They have Texas A&M this weekend and if they can beat A & M then look out. The Hogs look hungry, building momentum, and they love Sam Pittman.

Right now it's a lot of horses out of the starting gate jostling for position. It's all speculation, but one thing's for sure: it's going to be an interesting season.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
I'd be shocked if we don't drop at least 2 more in the regular season to teams we should not lose to (UK, Mizzou, LSU and/or UT), plus the leghumpers. Mullenzez teams seem to play up and then play down to competition enough to lose.

I think this year's main goal is not to lose AR and have him start in 2022 behind a competent OL, and hopefully a new DC that could actually field a competent defense. This D is quickly going to snap back to the one we got used to from Grantham. Next week.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why?
You think I don’t stand by my posts?

Have I ever backed off?

Please do save my posts,
I have no problem sticking to my opinions.

FN Prick.
Pretty aggressive response for simply quoting you because you suggested we could lose to Tennessee next week, don't you think?

FN retard.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
What we saw yesterday was our potential almost realized. I think there is a little bit more there but for the most part that was our best. There is no reason we can't win out and that is the standard. Especially after going 8-4 last season with the offense we had. Anything less than 10-2 and outside the top 10 in recruiting is a failure in my book. Its year 4 and Mullen needs to be competitive from here on out. We was competitive last night and I am not going to complain too much (except the stupid long developing blitz plays in the first quarter).

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Pretty aggressive response for simply quoting you because you suggested we could lose to Tennessee next week, don't you think?

FN retard.
I suggested we would lose because I said it might be close until the 4 th quarter?

Who the hell is the retard here?

I don’t think we will lose, I think there will be a Huge let down after the Bama game.

I think, Typically, Ol Dan has his teams play down to their competition.

I think we win by 14+ but it’s close until the 4th

Kiss my azz.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It’s possible that could happen.
Win the rest of our regular season games, beat Alabama in the SEC Championship game and then play Alabama for the NCG.
We have the offense to do it. And the defense has improved enough to make it happen.
Beat Alabama two out of three times and win a trophy. That would be sweet!
I bet myself a dollar this will bring out ATLEAST ten bashers.(maybe twenty-five)
We should rename this board:
GATOR CHATTER/BASHER.
I’m paying myself the dollar now…..
Any time a post gets seven different types of dislikes emojis, you know its going to be a great thread.

Jun 2, 2015
Gator players are to be congratulated not only for their fabulous play & execution as they looked just as good as Bama and that win could have easily gone either way, but for their determination and grit in the come-back. You have a really good team this year and could easily run the table if the players stay focused. By comparison, we are terrible & our board is blowing up wanting to fire the entire coaching staff (which I agree) BUT, I do think we are a wee bit better than FSU which is some consolation. Best of luck in running the table the rest of the season.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I suggested we would lose because I said it might be close until the 4 th quarter?
You used the word would....I used the word could....for the record.

If you are stating that it will be close into the 4th then yes, you are effectively suggesting we COULD lose to them.

It's really not that complicated and you have your thong panties in a wad over literally nothing.

Who the hell is the retard here?
Well, you silly.

I think, Typically, Ol Dan has his teams play down to their competition.

I think we win by 14+ but it’s close until the 4th
It won't be close, and if you aren't at the game please be in the chatterbox during the game
so I can laugh at your ass.

Kiss my azz.
No thanks. I am not interested in your homosexual passes.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ironhead, do not respond to URG. He will NEVER allow anyone to get the last word and I don't want to see him post again. You clearly owned him, just let it go at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator