Wednesday Worsts….band or actor you no longer like

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
John Cusack Flirt GIF

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
I have liked Alec Baldwin in several of his movies. Can't stand him now and I truly feel that he should spend time in prison for killing the producer/director/whatever she was in the making of the film "Rust." I won't justify him by posting a pic of him...

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Opposite to OP request....Hated this guy based on his role in Less Than Zero, but can't imagine anyone filling the role of Tony Stark / Iron Man any better than he did. Tho, that's a statement on acting not on the actor/person - though it strongly affected my repulsion, and later appreciation, for the actor. I have no idea what he's like irl.

images

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018

Man, this is a tough one. He does a pretty good movie even though most of them are cheesy and unbelievable, they are a guilty pleasure.

But that whole mess at the Grammy's was his Tom Cruise jumping on Oprah's couch moment. This was after his wife cucked him on national tv telling the world she was banging one of their kids friends, his son wearing a dress pretending to be transgender, etc. Watching him crying complete with the lip quivering during an interview was too much.

Man the **** up dude!!!!!!!!! He should have pimp slapped Jada instead of Chris Rock.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Man, this is a tough one. He does a pretty good movie even though most of them are cheesy and unbelievable, they are a guilty pleasure.

But that whole mess at the Grammy's was his Tom Cruise jumping on Oprah's couch moment. This was after his wife cucked him on national tv telling the world she was banging one of their kids friends, his son wearing a dress pretending to be transgender, etc. Watching him crying complete with the lip quivering during an interview was too much.

Man the **** up dude!!!!!!!!! He should have pimp slapped Jada instead of Chris Rock.
I think there’s a couple of reasons why he hasn’t manned the **** up. First, wifey has been less than monogamous and second, there’s the ”friend” Duane Martin gay sex revelation where an alleged witness walked in on Duane “murdering” the not-so-Fresh Prince. Ouch!

I’d highly recommend checking the Chat archives from yesterday when the Will Smith - Duane Martin story broke. The commentary is HoF-worthy :lol:

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@Bushmaster do a search for Will Smith and Duane Martin. I’ll never be able to watch “I Am Legend” again. And seriously, checkout the Chat archives from yesterday.

*Edit - I see your detective prowess already kicked in!

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Robert deniro. Great actor, then got political and turned into a self righteous dick face.
Amen. Loved his early movies (esp. Taxi Driver, The Deer Hunter), but can’t stand the sight of him or the sound of his voice these days.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't mind Tom Cruise because his only agenda when making movies is to entertain audiences. It's also very impressive that he still does his own stunts and he's 60.

The list of actors and actresses I used to like but don't anymore is really long, but probably at the top is Will Smith and Jennifer Lawrence. Will Smith for reasons already mentioned. I used to think Lawrence was a down to earth, funny, and talented actress, but now she's annoying as crap, completely full of herself, and speaks like a moron. If they are in a movie, I'm not interested at all.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
I don't mind Tom Cruise because his only agenda when making movies is to entertain audiences. It's also very impressive that he still does his own stunts and he's 60.

The list of actors and actresses I used to like but don't anymore is really long, but probably at the top is Will Smith and Jennifer Lawrence. Will Smith for reasons already mentioned. I used to think Lawrence was a down to earth, funny, and talented actress, but now she's annoying as crap, completely full of herself, and speaks like a moron. If they are in a movie, I'm not interested at all.
Add Whoopi, Jim Carry, Rob Reiner, and Ashley Judd to those you mentioned and I agree 100%

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
The fact that you ever liked any of the aforementioned piles of :kiffin: says much more about you than them.
Fair enough. But, I was really just naming actors that I REALLY don't like at this point in my life. Plus, Whoopi and Ashley were both pretty good entertainers before they went woke. I've never liked Rob Reiner even back when he was "Meat-head" on All in the Family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.