Wednesday Worsts….band or actor you no longer like

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
I really thought this thread would have more participation.........

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
Aerosmith. I liked a couple of their early songs. Same Old Song and Dance, but for the last 30+ years I just can't stand them. I swear the local rock station is owned by them, every third song is Aerosmith since forever.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Bruce Springsteen Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Tom Hanks Hello GIF

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
I did like a bunch of early Springsteen stuff. Some of his deep cuts and not so famous songs resonated with me. But, what a Fn azz hole he's turned in to. Good grief.

DeNiro can go to hell too, I'll never watch another movie he's in.

I would mention Jane Fonda but, I never liked that Biitch to begin with.

There are a slew of actors and actresses that I used to like but, now avoid like the plag....er, covid.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Aerosmith. I liked a couple of their early songs. Same Old Song and Dance, but for the last 30+ years I just can't stand them. I swear the local rock station is owned by them, every third song is Aerosmith since forever.

After they got off the drugs their music went downhill.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
will f.jpg

First saw him on SNL and he was amusing enough. Peaked for me with Step Brothers and then began a decline where he became more annoying than funny. He was always a scene hog, but it was easy to look past it earlier in his career. Nowadays I can hardly watch anything with him in it without rolling my eyes. I would say Wedding Crashers is the right amount of screen time anyone needs of him, if at all.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I would mention Jane Fonda but, I never liked that Biitch to begin with.

I despise Jane Fonda.

But I think I'm younger than you.

Barbarella came out in 1968, well before I was born.

Were you old enough to be aware of girls by 1968?

If I was aware of girls when Barbarella came out, there might have been a few moments where I didn't hate her.

Yes, she totally deserves to rot in hell but a young man's raging hormones are a young man's raging hormones.

iu

Alex.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
I despise Jane Fonda.

But I think I'm younger than you.

Barbarella came out in 1968, well before I was born.

Were you old enough to be aware of girls by 1968?

If I was aware of girls when Barbarella came out, there might have been a few moments where I didn't hate her.

Yes, she totally deserves to rot in hell but a young man's raging hormones are a young man's raging hormones.

iu

Alex.
Yeah, I was 10 in 1968.
I had 3 Uncles in Vietnam from 1962 to 1974. (Dad is blind in one eye from a never repaired orbital bone fracture)
I was in love with Raquel Welch and Elizabeth Taylor.

My hatred of Fonda stems from "education" relayed to me, from family.
Got an education on the "Peace" sign too.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
View attachment 64669

First saw him on SNL and he was amusing enough. Peaked for me with Step Brothers and then began a decline where he became more annoying than funny. He was always a scene hog, but it was easy to look past it earlier in his career. Nowadays I can hardly watch anything with him in it without rolling my eyes. I would say Wedding Crashers is the right amount of screen time anyone needs of him, if at all.

His participation in that horrendous Imagine celebrity video “singing” debacle coupled with campaigning for The Warthog woman in Georgia sealed the deal for me.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
View attachment 64669

He's only ever been good as a side character and in limited doses. He absolutely sucks dck as a lead, and yeah, I mean it. Every lead role he's ever played has been stupid and a textbook example of overacting.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Adele. At first, I thought her music was catchy with a nice beat and she has an outstanding voice. Then I started focusing more on the lyrics and I realized she is every guy’s nightmare. Total stalker who you could never get rid of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.